Autopsy

"Yes this is Dr. Tiffany and I am here with a decomposed subject. The subject appears to be female. The time of death is unclear. Seems to have been 1-3 months ago from the evidence. Subject was found behind a stairwell at Whispering Creek Asylum by patient name Liam." The medical examiner states while pressing the stop button on the recorder.

There are lots of things that have to be done before the body is moved to the morgue. The doctor presses record once more and finishes the examination. "Taking samples of bone marrow from the subjects shin bone, taking fingerprints and pulled two of the subjects back molars to test for DNA. The subject has apparent signs of strangulation and what seems to be a gunshot wound to the back of the head." Dr. Tiffany presses stop again.

She will send these tests off for DNA. The results will not be available for 6 weeks. She places a white sheet over the subjects face and places her into the freezer until they are sure who this person is.

Dr. Tiffany washes her hands and heads to her office to put all of her findings in writing. As she sits at her desk she calls the warden of the hospital and tells him what all she has found out.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Warden: Hello?
Dr. Tiffany: Hi Warden this is Dr. Tiffany. I was just calling you to inform you of what we have found thus far. It's not much of anything but if it can help you in any way. The subject that we retrieved from the hospital is female. We have done all sorts of different tests and we should have the DNA results ready for you in 4-6 weeks. We will fax them to you as soon as we can warden.

Warden: Thanks so much Dr. Tiffany and we will most definately stay in touch....