𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

It was a busy day in New York. Everyone's busy doing their own things, work, going out on dates, and so on. It was currently 8 am, and the shower is running. Elliana then came out of the bathroom looking fresh and ready to start her day.

She walked over to her kitchen and had her breakfast. Once she finished her breakfast, she immediately put on her black pumps and left her apartment. She called a taxi and went on a 15 minutes ride and reached her destination.

She turned her head up, admiring the building with a huge logo on top of it 'Windsher Industry' she took a deep breath and walked in the building.

"Goodmorning ma'am, Mr. Windhser needs you" her assistant greeted her as soon as she stepped in the building. "Right, tell him i'll be there in a few minutes" she replied and left without letting her assistant speak another word out.

She walked into the elevator and clicked on the highest floor. The elevator dinged and she reached the highest floor. She walked out of the elevator towards a huge door across the elevator. The noise of her heels fill out the empty hallway.

Elliana reached the huge golden door infront of her and knocked on the door, not a second later the door opened revealing the room behind the door.

"Elliana, My dearest daughter" her father said as he slowly turns around to see her. "Take a seat Elli" Elliana took a seat in one of the chairs infront of her father.

"Do you need anything father?" She cuts down the silence in the room. "Intention" he said sternly. "What-?"

"I said Intention, did you not hear me?" Her father snapped. "I know, I heard you but I don't understand what you mean with Intention" she replied looking confused.

"Elli, do you intend on working here? What job have you been doing? Are you sure you're worth to be the next CEO of this industry when i pass away? You haven't been doing your job properly. I am your father, but that doesn't mean I'll treat you any different with the rest of the employees"

Elliana stayed silent, her gaze was locked on the floor. She felt pressured and confuse. "What else do you want me to do dad? I've done everything you've wanted me to do. I just want you to believe me that I can do it, I will achieve what I want. I can handle everything! This company, myself, my life! I've done so much-".

"Enough" He sighed deeply and placed a hand on his forehead feeling frustrated. "You don't understand Elli. You need to prove me that you're capable of everything, which you aren't right now. Now leave my office and get to work. This conversation is done." He said and turning his gaze on his work and she left without turning back.

Elliana walked through the hallway and reached her office, she unlocks the door and walked inside. She placed all of her things down on the table and sat on her couch, crying.

Not long later there was a knock on her dor, she quickly wiped her tears away and a head popped out of the door.

"You okay Elli?" He speaks as he walked in her office. Elliana sit up and nodded "Im fine, just you know" she sighed and cupped her face.

"Hey its alright, I'm here. Don't listen to your father, I know he's pressuring you alot but you're doing amazing okay?" He said softly and caress her hair and he sits next to her.

"Thank you Avel" she smiled warmly as she looks up at him. "Why did you come?"

He smiled and shrugged "bored" is all he said out of his mouth. "You wanna go out?" He asked with a glimpse of smile on his face.

"You know i can't" she said as she rolls her eyes.

He got up and grabbed her wrist. Pulling her out from her office, though she just stayed silent knowing the more she disagrees or say anything, he'll keep trying to make her hang with him anyways.