Chapter 10 - Past

Author's note:

I was trying to figure out how I was going to continue this story sense I was having writers block, but I came up with a goo idea.

I hope you guys like this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan ^_^

----------------------------------------------------

*{ANGEL POV}*

When I got back from the training field, father was pacing back and forth again, and cursing under his breath. When I approached him and asked him what was wrong this time, he seems to be reluctant to tell me.

“Dad… Tell me what’s bothering you” I said looking at him with worry and rubbing my hand on his back so that he could calm down.

“It’s… It’s James” he said quietly mumbling, if I wasn’t a vampire I probably wouldn’t hear.

“What about James?” I asked.

“He’s betraying us” he said sternly avoiding my gaze.

“What are you talking about, James would never betray us, he would never betray me, and I swear if this is you trying to make me forget him, it won’t work” I said to him with my lips in a thin line.

“He’s getting married to a girl that is in the Lucky Clover” he said this and my heart felt like it just shattered in a million pieces.

“Dad… What… are...you… saying?...I… don’t…believe you” I said, my voice shaking between each word, tears threatening to flow from my eyes but I hold them back, trying not to feel the punch I felt in my stomach.

“I ordered one of my assistants to find out where James was, and when he found him he saw one of the Lucky Clover’s girls with him and overheard him agree to get married to her” he told me softly like he knew every word he said were like a dagger to my heart.

After hearing my father say this, I vamp sped to my room, dropped my body on my bed and let the tears that were itching to get out, hot tears dripped from my eyes as I whimpered in pain, every time the tears stopped, I thought of him and cried some more. I heard a light knock on the door and heard the door open.

“Angel… are you okay?” I heard the soft angelic voice of Nathalie ask. She closed the door behind her and sat on the bed besides me, and she rubbed my back to try and comfort me.

“I don’t want to see you cry… you make me sad…” she said with sadness, I could see in her eyes that she sincerely wanted me to feel better, so I wiped my tears and hugged her. She was shocked for a moment but then she hugged me back.

“I’ll try to be happy… for you, ok” I said to her as I sniffed away my last set of tears, “I know I just met you, but you’re my friend now, you’re like the sister I never had” I told her with honesty.

“Same goes for me” she whispered silently as we stayed there hugging each other. I finally pulled away and I let her lay her head on my lap as I told her about my life story.

After I told her, I looked down to look at her, there were tears coming from her sorrowful purple orbs, I smiled at her to reassure her that I was fine. She opened her mouth to say something but then she closed it.

“What is it?” I asked her as I bent my head to look at her.

“Is it ok if I tell you something?” she asked me waiting for my response.

“You don’t have to ask me, you can just talk” I said smiling at her.

“When I was 7 my mom died in a car accident, after that my dad just wasn’t the same anymore. Every night he would come home drunk and abuse me, he also… raped me…” she said whispering the last part, almost inaudible for me to hear, I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I gasped at her, and felt the urge to hug her, so I did and I stroked her hair.