Bio + A/N

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 27 years old

Height: 6'4

Weight: 265 lbs

Backstory: Y/N had a rough upbringing. Being an orphan since his first day on this world, he was always treated poorly. He wasn't the smartest guy around, nor did he know much about self-defense for many years, leading to many fights and injuries. His education suffered after he hit his head on the edge of a stone, damaging his brain.

After years of torment, Y/N decided to leave the orphanage and retreat to a small town in Outworld where he took it upon himself to study and defend himself in any fights. People noticed his courage and determination, especially when it came to defending the innocent. Y/N did everything to keep crime to a minimum in this town, beating up any troublemakers that crossed his path.

These days, Y/N makes a living as a bartender, serving customers basically from early morning to late at night. But one fateful meeting was going to change the course significantly...

Looks:

(His beard isn't grey yet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody!

We're in for another adventure and this time we're diving into Mortal Kombat!

This book isn't tied to a single game or anything, so this could get weird and whacky sooner rather than later.

Suggestions for which females you wanna see are very welcome! 😁

BUT...

Updates for this will be slow. I still have more than enough books to take care of first.

I hope you understand that and I'll see you around. 😁🤘🏼
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------