the confession

As I got home I got out of the car and saw milly sleeping. I took her to my arms and went inside the house. I took off my coat and and went up stairs to my room . I place milly on the bed and went back downstairs I looked for my phone and thought about texting Nick . I was scared but I had to tell him. I called his number and waited until he had answered. "Hello. Who's this " I heard from the next end of the phone " it's me Y/ n " I said nervously "oh hey"
Y/n: what you up to tonight?
I ask not knowing what he would say
Nick: nothing...all be free for the night
Y/n : great do you want to come over for the night
Nick : yeah sure
My heart races as he said those two words.
Y/n : ohk I will send u the address
Nick:ohk I will be there by 5 ohk
Y/n : ohk I'll be waiting.
I hung up the phone and started waiting. I watched a movie and got bored. I got up and started cleaning by the time I was finished I heard the door bell ring . I stopped what I was doing and went to the door. I opened it and saw it was Nick.
Y/n: hey
Nick:hey
Y/n:come in
Nick: sure
We walked over to the living room and sat down.
Y/n : so umm Nick we need to talk .
Nick :sure what's up
Y/n: "I know we haven't spoken it 2 years. And that you will be upset for what am about to tell you and I know I should have told you a long time ago but I didn't know how you would react. As for earlier today that little girl you saw me with was my daughter and.....your he-her dad".
I said stuttering.
Nick: am her what ?
He said angrily.
Nick: don't lie to me . I hate when people lie to me .
Y/n: am sorry
Nick: why didn't you tell me. You could have called or texted but u decided to keep it from me
Y/n: I didn't have your number. I last all contact to you and I was scared of how you would react.
Nick: how are you sure she's mine?
Y/n: because I was a virgin and you were the only I have ever slept with. You were the first and the last.
Nick: why didn't you tell me you were a virgin.
Y/n : because it didn't seemed necessary.
Nick: "fuck. If she's mine I will be in her life and I will do everything I can to help you and our baby. Thanks for telling me y/n although you could have told me earlier".
He sad jokingly
Y/n: thanks Nick.
He hugged me and I put on a movie and we fell a sleep cuddled up to each other.