I'll fucking kill you

July 1st, 2009

I had just moved to Germany, this was my first week there. I'm walking down the streets of downtown Germany where all the rich people live, I press the cross walk button. I look at the metal pole, there's a flyer, its edges fluttering in the breeze. The words "Private Chef Wanted" caught my eye. Intrigued, I took a tab. I read over it as I cross the street to my house, "Tom kaulitz." I mumble to myself.

I arrive home, i run upstairs to my room. I sit at my desk and I look up his name on my laptop, hoping to find pictures of him or something. As I click on images, my jaw drops. He's gorgeous. I click off images and I go to articles, I click on one. "Tom kaulitz, the most powerful and richest person in Germany. He always gets his way no matter what. Everyone fears him, even police men. Last weekend, Tom Kaulitz, murdered his Chef for getting Tom's dish wrong." I read to myself, I chuckle "bullshit."

I glance down at the tab I took off the flyer on my desk, I grab my phone and I dial the number on the tab.

"Hello?" A female voice answers, my heart races as I reply, "Hi, I saw the flyer about the private chef position for Tom Kaulitz. Is it still available?" The voice on the other end hesitates for a moment before responding, "Yes, it is. Can you come for an interview tomorrow at his residence?"

"Yeah of course." I agree, "great! I'll let Mr. Kaulitz know! Thank you for calling!" The lady hangs up.

—————————————————————
The next day. July 2nd, 2009. 9:00 PM

As I'm putting on my yellow cardigan my phone rings, I quickly finish then  I pick it up, "hello?"

"Hello! Is this the girl who called yesterday?" The lady says

"Mhm, yes it is."

"Great! So you're still coming right? Most people back out.. after what they've heard."

"What?" She cuts me off, "So the address should be on the tab, we'll see you soon." She hangs up.

I take a deep breath, wondering what I've just gotten myself into. Glancing at the tab, I notice the address scribbled on the back. As I head out, a mix of excitement and nervousness builds within me.

I pull up to his house, it's surrounded by deep woods and it's very big like a mansion, the house is white and looks old. It has dim path lights leading up the the front door. I park my car and I head up to the front door, I take a quick deep breath and I fix myself so I look my presentable. I ring the doorbell.

The door swings open, revealing a well-dressed woman with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes looks me up and down. "You're here for the chef position?" she asks, a hint of skepticism in her voice.

"Yeah," I reply, trying to exude confidence. She gestures for me to follow her through the grand entrance, i glance around the home, it's dark and warm. We reach a spacious dark office, i glance at the man who's sitting at the desk.

"Mr. Kaulitz, Vera is here." The woman says

I look up at her, how does she know my name, I never told her it. I then look at tom who's staring right at me, he smirks. "Ah, Vera. Please come sit." His dark thick German accent gives me goosebumps.

I walk over to the set across from his desk and i sit in it. The lights flicker on, I analyze his face, he has a black lip ring that shines in the light. His gaze is cold and he stares right into my soul, literally. "That yellow looks good on you." He breaks the silence. "Thank you." I mumble. "I heard you've had an experience of being a chef, correct?"

"Yeah, I've been a chef for several years back in the states."

"How old are you?" He asks, " I'm 19." I reply. Tom leans back in his chair, studying me for a moment before a sly smile forms on his lips. "Interesting," he mumbles. "Tell me, Vera, why should I hire a young chef like you?"