Eggman

"I don't know how you got back, but you made a big mistake coming here"

"Oh contraire mon frère! The mistake was thinking that you've won. But that was just a prelude, an hors d'oeuvre, an aperitif, an Amuse-bouche--"

"I get it!"

The bad guys open the door when they were shocked to see Thomas standing at the door.

"Ah!" They panicked when shark hides princess behind his back.

"Thomas!"

"Hello bad guys, missed me"

Dr. Robotnik chuckles as he and Thomas walks their opponents, dr. Robotnik forward waving a finger.

"I don't think you do. But you're about to. And so will that idiot sheriff and his wife"

Sonic makes a fist with chaos energy building up.

"And your little dog, too!"

Sonic rushes up and time slows as Sonic prepares to punch Dr. Robotnik in the face. Dr. Robotnik then backs away to reveal Knuckles leaping right at a surprised Sonic.

Time goes back to normal as Knuckles punches Sonic right through a wall, destroying the TV.

Thomas looks down at princess and tries to grab her.

"I remember what I came here for"

Sonic lays on the couch dazed, as he looks through the wall to see Knuckles looking right at him.

"Pitiful"
Knuckles walks through the hallways as Sonic gets up.

"Huh, what...Who are you?"

And as Thomas was about to grabbed princess, shark pushes her to the side then he shoves Thomas hard against the door breaking it down as they ran to escape.

"Ugh" Thomas grunts.

Dr. Robotnik sticks his head through the hole.

"Where are my manners?"

Dr. Robotnik walks through the hallway and stands right behind Knuckles.

"Sonic, meet Knuckles. My new BFFAE: Bestest friend forever and ever!"

Sonic gets on the floor and gets his bag of Rings as he wears it like a strapped backpack.

"Look, Robotnik, I don't care who you brought to help you. You're never going to get my power"

"Do I look like I need your power?"

Knuckles raises his fist to reveal red chaos energy coursing through it.

Sonic dashes at Knuckles, only for Knuckles to punch him straight through the wall, making him fall backwards.

Sonic regains consciousness and looks to Knuckles, standing across from him, pounding his fists together.

Dr. Robotnik appears at the scene, eating Sonic's popcorn.

"So nice when diabolical evil lives up to the hype!"

Sonic gets up to face Knuckles, who stands his ground.

"Where is it?"

"Oh you want it? Here it comes!" Sonic starts building up chaos energy.

"I was expecting more of you. You're unskilled" Sonic looks at Knuckles sternly.

"Untrained" Sonic gets on his hands and knees.

"And unworthy!"

Dr. Robotnik gobbles Sonic's popcorn with his mouth open.

"You forgot one. Unstoppable!"