chapter 29

its always this never-ending-maze.

it always traps her.

its like a really huge place with only her, some walls and just voices.

these voices was like an eerie whispers that could be heard out of any directions of this maze and would make your heart race and fill with only scarness.

those voices were awfully miserable.

she started walking trying her best to ignore all the voices that was clearly trying to trap her down, she just wanted to get outa there. she walked for what felt like centuries and no. nothing changed. no exit door, just the same wall over and over again. until she just gave up. taking a seat on the same colored floor as the wall and the roof which was a brilliant shade of yellow with the word 'lie' all over the place with a really dark shade of red. it looked like blood but the girl didnt want to believe the fact that the place also smelled like distinctive metallic scent but she was just too focused on how to get outa here completely ignoring that smell and those voices.

but eventually she couldn't stop herself from ignoring those voices which started to get louder and louder the more she stayed still on the floor.

'get out!'

'stay'

'its a lie'

'lie'

'all of that is a lie'

'your life is just a lie'

'you can't keep ignoring that....'

'VOICE!'

the girl flinched suddenly at the loud deep voice that was now too clear for the girl to hear. that sound was familiary strange. as if she heard it once or maybe even twice or more than hundred, thousands, millions, and even billion times. she just couldn't remember or she didnt want to.

'you need to believe that you'll die soon'

'BY ME!'

the girls eyes started to fill with tears, the voices was getting louder and louder and with each word was said she felt weaker and weaker, not even understand what the fuck was going on. but what she just understood right now that she couldn't stand on her legs anymore as if her legs was torn apart from her body. she can't even feel her legs right now.

'die'

'die'

'die!'

'die!'

'DIE!'

'DIE!'

by now the girl couldn't take it anymore as the voices just got harsher and harsher not leaving a chance but for the girl to try and block them away by putting a hand up to meet her ears and trying to crawl on the floor not knowing what to do.

'what?'

'what happened?'

'you little piece of trash?'

'can't handle just loud sounds?'

'hahhahaha how funny!'

'you're weak!'

'just as your fucking ugly mother!'

"STOP!" the girl screamed on top of her lungs getting enough of that. she started to cry, she just needed someone to save her.

'see how weak you have been!'

'WEAK SLUT!'

'JUST DIE ALREADY!'