Next day

Kent wakes up happier than ever being in bed cuddled up to his girlfriend. His one girl he has ever had really deep feelings for.

Kent gently kisses her temple
😘 😘 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Kylie: mmh
Kylie turns around
Kylie smothers Kent with kisses all over his face
Kent: good morning my favorite girl.. who I love so much.
Kylie: good morning to you to my super handsome boyfriend. Have you seen this viral tik tok dance people have been doing it's a dance that was done on dancing with the stars by Rylee Arnold and Harry Jowsey?
Kent: yes I have that dance is so cool I was thinking I'd dance to it for my tik tok but how can I when I don't have a girl to do it with.
Kylie: would you wanna do it with me like start a couple tik tok and it could be our first tik tok?
Kent kisses Kylie.
Kent: yes I'd love that for us. I'm sure your fans are gonna be happy for you.
Kylie: I'm sure they will too cause I get comments like why ya still single Kylie you seem so nice and for a guy to not want you that's so weird. I told the fan back I swore off love after my last boyfriend broke it off with me and so yeah never loving again I still have feelings for him. Just waiting for the day he realizes his soulmate was by him all along.
Kent: aww your soulmate too Kylie. Missing us being a couple all these years made me realize that you are my soulmate and I should have never let ya go.
Kylie caresses Kent's face and kisses him

Kylie and Kent get ready
Kent throws on

Kylie and Kent get ready Kent throws on

Kylie throws on

Kylie: holy hottie

Kylie: holy hottie. My boyfriend looks so hot in what he's got on.
Kent: oh I'd say the same about you Kylie.

A good day spent well..