Introduction

Hi guys! It's Chloe! Welcome to my second Wattpad story!

So, if you guys haven't read my first story, "Percy Jackson at Hogwarts," please go read it now! I haven't finished it, but I'm really close to doing so!

This will be a really short chapter, as I think it'll work better for the storyline.

Let me know what you think of it. Please?

I hope you guys vote and follow on this story!

All characters are from A Tale of Magic, by Chris Colfer. Credits go to him for creating this AWESOME story.

Happy reading!

It started out with a dream.

I know, right? Great start, Ryder. No dramatic entrance. No dazzling hero to hook you all in. No daring escapes that leave you all on the edge of your seat.

You may as well stop reading now.

I mean, as I was writing those 6 words, I was thinking to myself, "What are you writing? That's an awful way to start a story? The readers will hate it!"

Honestly, if I could, I would change the start if I could. I'd make myself seem so much more heroic and smarter in this adventure. However, a certain someone once said that the most dangerous lies are the ones that we tell ourselves.

So, I've decided to take inspiration from those words and tell you all the brutal truth. I can't decide if this is getting stupid. I mean, come on Ryder! I should be getting on with the story! I should be explaining everything before you all get bored and stop reading.

I know, I know. I second guess practically everything. I should just start this story already.

So, here I am. (Trying to) tell you all how it all started. Telling you how I met the Fairy Godmother.

How I met the girl of my dreams.

So, let's start this all again.

My name's Ryder. I'm the son of the Caretaker Supreme, I'm a Caretaker of Dragons ...

And, I'm a Dragon Rider.

So, what do you guys think of this first chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Peace out!

- Chloe :)