happily ever after

TIMESKIP!

TURNS OUT TAMAKI WAS your forever, and you were his. You guys had been dating for ten years when he finally decided to ask the big question. It was better then you ever imagine. Nothing big, just the two of you. He took you out on a picnic and as you guys were sat by a creek he got down on one knee and asked you to marry him. You obviously said yes, you guys sat by the creek and spent the entire day, and night, together. Your wedding was absolutely magical, it was held at a butterfly sanctuary. Tamaki asked Mirio to be his best man and your older brothers, Albert and Aaron to be his groomsmen. Nejire was your maid of honor and Haya and Aella were your bridesmaids. The ring bearer was Nico and the two of your families filled the other roles in the wedding. Your dad cried while walking you down the isle and tried his hardest to not embarrass you. 

Surprisingly, your mother and step-father were able to show up for the wedding. Along with your new brother, who they adopted. It was nice to see your mom become less and less controlling as she got older, the boy was living his best life with your mom and step-dad. Though you wished for this yourself, you were glad he was happy with them. 

You and Tamaki's honeymoon was in Germany and it was amazing. When you two got back to your house you had a long, and emotional, talk about what you want to do. If you wanted kids, if you wanted pets, things like that. You two eventually decided you wanted at least one kid, and you defiantly wanted a cat. So the next day, you guys went to the animal shelter and picked out a cat, her name was Viceroy, that was the reason the two of you picked her. She was named after a butterfly. 

About two years after your wedding you and Tamaki had your first kid, she had your eyes and Tamaki's hair, her name was Kocho. She was a rather energetic kid and unlike the two of you, a social butterfly. She had many friends, which meant many playdates, which meant a lot of parents to meet. You had made friends with your daughter's friends parents and they all seemed like nice people. 

When Kocho was around fifteen, talk about adopting a kid came up. You and Tamaki were interested in adopting a boy around Kocho's age who went to her school and had recently lost his parents to there own existing problems. You two sat your daughter down and talked about if she was okay with it and how the house would be different for a while until he adjusted. She wanted a sibling more than anything and her exact words were "I've always wanted a sibling so having one appear who is also the same age would be cool!" So you guys started the adoption process. His name was Kaito, while it did take him a while to adjust he settled in well. 

And that was your family, and you couldn't ask for more. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

sorry if it seems rushed i genuinely do not feel like writing this anymore