Chapter 21

Calum's P.O.V.

We threw a party for Farrah. It was amazing and went great. Everybody got her presents and I also got her a new one. Everybody was home by 12 a.m. so it was good. We wet back to Farrahs moms house and stayed there the night. Since Farrah and her friend were underage we didn't drink. When we got home her mom was asleep but there was a note on the counter for her. She read it for us.
'Since you got your drivers licence at 16 you couldn't legally drive without me, now that you're able I got you a car- lots of love mom x'
Farrahs jaw dropped and she picks up the key and went to the garage. There was a black mini van type car. I guess Ms.Clifford took us into account when picking this out. Farrah was excited to start driving her new car.
We all went into the house and went to sleep.

Farrah's P.O.V.

I can't believe I got a car. Me! A car! For myself!! I'm so happy. I ran down the stairs the next morning and saw my mom and brother and sister. I hugged her and thanked her for it. I offered to drop the kids to school so my mom could go straight to work. I went upstairs and told Calum I was going. He came with us in the car.

'Farrah are you like boyfriend and girlfriend with Calum?' Rebecca asked
'Um yeah haha' I laughed
'Can you turn on the radio' Jake asked
I turned it on and 5SOS began to play. We were all singing along and arrived at the school. I waved as they walked up to the door of the school. They have just two weeks left of school and they're done.
'Do you wanna get food?' I smiled at Calum
'Sure' he said
We drove to McDonalds and ordered food for everyone. I saw one of the 'popular' girls working there.
'Farrah oh hey haven't seen you in a while' she smiled
'Yeah why do you work here? Thought daddy's little girl was too good for this job?' I said
'Thats all gone, I'm not popular anymore, Skylar, your friend replaced me. Everybody always talks about you too in school how you are with 5 Seconds Of Summer on tour nobody ever knew you could sing' she said
'Really? Skylar is popular? How does she get on?'
'Shes nice to everybody, even me.. I treated her badly when I was popular yet she's nice to me'
'Oh wow, well look I'll see you around cause I gotta go, hungry boys waiting for food' I laughed
She waved goodbye and I left. I can't believe she's not popular anymore. It's weird. I drove home and brought the food to the guys.

After we had food we said goodbye to mom and Becca and Jake. I was upset having to leave Skylar again. Mikey pulled the boys aside and then came back over to me and Sky.

'Skylar would you like to come on tour with us?' Mikey said
She smiled and nodded. We got into my car and drove to her house and packed her things.

I was excited to have my best friend back. I have missed her so much. I've decided that me and Calum are gonna share a room and Skylar will share a room with Mikey.

We arrived to the house, Calum and Luke switched rooms and Sky moved into Mikeys. I think Mikey asked Sky on a date which is good cause she hasn't dated anyone in forever! I went into the hallway and saw Mikey and Sky leave for their date.
'Farrah Luke and Ashton are going out for a bit, we have the house to ourselves' he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
I heard the front door close which must mean the boys are gone. I grabbed Calum's hand and brought him into the bedroom. What happened next is a secret but let me tell you... It was amazing.

I got up from the bed grabbed some clothes and got into the shower. When I got out I went into the kitchen to see the boys eating pizza. I grabbed a slice and cuddled up to Calum.

Please comment and vote x