Chapter 1: The Misson

-----THIRD PERSON POV-----

Luce, LUCE," Natsu yelled in the direction of the bar.

"WHAT," Lucy yelled back, clearly annoyed. It was 9 in the morning and she was still half asleep.

"Lushee we found a job for all three of us", Happy said, flying over Lucy's head.

It pays 700,000 jewel", Natsu practically screamed with excitement.

"Let me see that", Lucy said as she swiped the request out of Happy's paws.

The client, Cassica Lafeeta, currently living in a small village called Leengardustan. The mission was to kill a mysterious monster that's terrorizing the village. The monster has already destroyed half the village and killed a quarter of the people that live there.

"This looks kinda tough", Lucy said in a worried voice.

"Come on Luce we can handle it and your not alone, you got me and Happy to protect you", Natsu stated.

Lucy blushed and considered it, she needed to pay her rent anyways. "Ok, I'll go but only on one condition", Lucy said in a serious tone.
"What", Natsu and Happy said at the same time.

"Don't do anything stupid and don't make me regret going on this mission with you", Lucy stated plainly.

"I can't promise that", Happy said.

"HAPPY!!! Do you want Lucy to come with us or not", Natsu yelled.

"Maybe I don't", Happy replied. "Lucy is heavy".

"IM RIGHT HERE CAT", Lucy yelled as she grabbed Happy and flicked his forehead.

"Hey Luce you don't have to be so hard on Happy", Natsu groaned ,annoyed that they could have already been half way to the train station by now.

"Well he deserved it he...". Lucy was interrupted by a hand over her mouth. "Can we just go already", Natsu said.

"Ugh fine just let me pack my stuff", Lucy mumbled behind Natsu's hand.

"Mira we are going to take this job", Natsu said just before walking out of the guild with Lucy and Happy trailing behind.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Lucy was sitting on a bench at the train station waiting for Natsu and Happy to get there. "The train leaves in 3 minutes where are those two idiots", Lucy said angrily. As soon as she finished her sentence Lucy saw them running in her direction.

"And where have you been", Lucy questioned.

"We were running late cause Happy couldn't fit all his fish in his bag and wanted me to carry it", Natsu replied looking over at Happy.

"Well anyways the train is about to leave so we should board now", Lucy said pushing Natsu and Happy into the train.

"Do we HAVE to take the train", Natsu complained.

"Yes we do I am not walking 137 miles", Lucy stated before plopping down into her seat.

Happy sat next to Lucy and Natsu was on opposite side of them. He was laying on the seat whining like a lost puppy.

----3 long hours later----

The train stopped and suddenly Natsu was revived and started dragging Lucy out of the train station.

"I'm starving", said a very hungry Natsu.

"After we meet up with the client we can eat", Lucy said even though she was hungry as well.