1.3: Ze Next Day

Jamari reawakens Bruce is gone, Alfred walks in, "Ah your awake I neglected to tell you about my visit to various stores..." Alfred says, Jamari sits up and looks at the literal hauls of bags, "Clothes Fitted To your exact size are inside of your closet and in your drawers. I've personally attained things you'd enjoy such as a mini fridge full of soda, a PS5, An Oculus, A MacBook Pro and A Beanbag chair for your...child things"

"Thank you alfred." Jamari says

"You're welcome." Alfred says patting his head and leaving.

We cut to the alleyways of Gotham, a yellow toothed homeless man opens a dumpster as van pulls up.

"Hey, hey bud!" Treece shouts, The guy peeks his head out, "Wanna make $500,000?"

The guy nods, "Come with us." Treece says

The guy nods.

Back At Wayne Manor, Jamari is seen laying in His beanbag as he looks stuff I usually look up online...

1. What's the point of life?

2. Is it normal to bleed through your nose?

3.Hi

4. My Real Legal Name because I wanna think I'm famous

5. Anime Waifu's

6. Anime Characters

7. Why Am I Black?

The door opens as Bruce walks in.

"So...Guess what's happening today?" Bruce asks

"What is happening pops?" Jamari asks

"You're gonna be meeting the other members of your family." Bruce says

Jamari raises his eyebrow, "Aren't you..." Jamari begins.

"Adopted Of Course." Bruce says

"Ok I guess I mean they're just regular people like you right?" Jamari asks

Uhhhh...

Sooo...should we tell em?

No?

Ok let's tell em later...

Back At The Life Foundation Carlton Presents To Everyone, "Thank you all for bringing us to this moment. Our names will be spoken long after we are dust. History starts now. This is day one.
This is first contact. Let's get to work." Carlton says

AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Establishing subject baseline.

Carlton Drake decides to first bind a symbiote with a rabbit, with assistance from Dr. Dora Skirth.

"All vital signs are normal." A woman says

He then attempts to bind the blue symbiote to the mentally unstable homeless volunteer named Isaac we saw last episode, Issac is terrified by the Symbiote as slams against its canister infront of him, "Put me through." He demands, a woman clicks a button, "There's no need to be frightened, Isaac. There's no need. Isaac. You know that's a biblical name?"