Plans

Briannas POV

I woke up tightly wrapped in Niall's arms. I looked down at my naked body. I struggled from his grip as I went to put clothes on. I put a pillow in Niall's arms and walked into the bathroom ready for a shower.

I started washing my hair. I could hear the door open. Suddenly the shower curtain was ripped back. There was a naked Niall standing there. Niall climbed in amd smirked at me.

"morning baby" Niall spoke in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" I replied.

Niall lent across and started kissing me. He pushed me hard against the cold tiled wall. The steam and water falling around us.

Nialls POV

" you're so beautiful Brianna" I murmured.

she was really beautiful. I started biting at her collar bones, leaving fresh bite marks and bruises for her.

"your mine " was all I could say. I needed her to know that. I turned the water off and let the steam float around the shower. I pulled Brianna into me. "Thanks for last night. I enjoyed it babe " I whispered seductively in her ear. I felt het giggle.

" Thanks for being the one to take my virginity" Brianna replied. "I wouldn't want anyone else" she continued.

we got out of the shower and got dressed.

~3 days later~

Briannas POV

Once again I had work all day. I was really looking forward to going home.

When I arrived home Mum and Cher were sitting on the couch. "Take a seat" mum said.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Well I'm moving into a little flat with Marcus. " cher said with a smile.

" So Brianna since your father is at war it would only be us looking after the whole house. " Mum finished.

" I was thinking mum and dad could get a small flat and maybe you could get your own. " Cher said.

"I don't have enough money to save up for university as well as by a flat" I said.

I needed to save up to go to University next year.

I walked up to my room and locked the door. I called the only person who could make me happy. Niall.

" Hey baby I have a problem. " I said into the phone.

"What happened?" Niall asked me.

"Cher is moving out. Mum and dad want to get a small flat. They want me to get my own flat. I don't have the money for that as I'm saving for University" I told Niall.

"well why dont you live with me? I'm across the street from the University" Niall suggested.

" really? " i asked.

" I'll think about it" I said to Niall before hanging up.

"Mum I have a plan" I said racing down stairs.