𝟎𝟎𝟕 || 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢

——————
𝟎𝟎𝟕 || 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢
——————
This'll probably be the last Moosehead chapter then I'll do a chapter about Brian moving in with the McGill's and then onto season 2.Like I said a lot of the episode scenes that don't have Dawn aren't gonna be in here so this'll be a shorter one.
——————

The political climate at the camp was like a war, Brian took to comparing it to 'The Waling Dead' 's 'All Out War' arc, I don't know why.

"Attention, campers! This is a lie-in, we will continue our peaceful protest until old Meany changes the unfair pay system or let's Claudia continue her free art class for all." Dawn said through a megaphone.

"Stronger together!" Dawn yelled.

"I see you've come for negotiations." Brian said looking at Meany.

"Actually, I'm in my way to my car.But this whole protest thingy is against protocol, and I am over this mishigas.You're all remanded until further notice.Until I'm back from the dentist." Kenya said moving everyone.

"Wait! Look what happened when you remanded one kid, a revolution is coming.So, negotiations will be coming." Brian said standing up.

"Whatever, go back to your cabins." Meany ordered them to.

"Does "remanded" mean we're missing afternoon activities?" One of their team members asked.

"We won't be missing them..."

"If there aren't any." Dawn finished for Brian, the two of them got up a plan brewing.

"Thank you, sister arms." Brian said, he and Dawn the interlocked hands running off to plan some shit.

——————

The two war generals, is what they could be described, now had a plan.

"Okay, Step One: Sneak into the camp office." Brian said circling the table with the plans while the others listened.

"Attention, fellow humans.This Dawn Schafer, your organizer but not your superior. Today, I'm asking every campers to make a sacrifice."

"Not for yourself,  not for me...for justice.I'm officially calling for a camp-wide general strike. Lay down your eggs, disarm your bows, cold glue hand crazy eights, we must abstain from activities until we are all equal." Dawns voice was heard over the P.A. as step one was completed.

"Step Two: Break out Kishi." Dawn the group.

With a distraction from Dawn and expert hiding and sneaking skills from Claudia, she was now out of Willow cabin.

"And now that's Claudia's here we can complete this with," Brian said cheerfully.

"Step Three: Protest, until we get change." Claudia said getting the group amped up.

——————

"Hey, Stace." Brian said walking into the nurse office.

"Hi, Brian."

"So you wanna talk about it?" She asked him.