Reality Check

The world was know for having half human half animal in it, most animals were cherished, loved, treated with respect if anything, but some were discriminated for being a certain type of animal. Thinking that since there actually full animal parts did some thing the half human half animal would too.

As a child since middle school I was hated, blamed for everything if one little thing went missing in my school I would be to blame. "Where did my earnings go" they would always say "Check y/n's backpack she probably has them". If a teacher misplaced someone homework they blame would be on me, if a kids crayon was gone it was all my fault. Even if I help find where the kid lost there item, or the kid themselves found it on them they would always say "y/n probably placed it there" or "She probably took it and decided to give it back."

From that young age my asshole of some parents taught me, I was always alone most people weren't gonna be on a racoons side not even them. It was there animal inscet to be selfish to take and take and not stop, but really I knew they used it as an excuse not to take care of me, to make me fend for myself, they use as an excuse to be fucked up deadbeats without shame.

But eventually I really started having learn how to live when at 15 my parents would completely threaten to throw me out when I turned 18 years old. You could only learn from the peers infront of you, so you learned to sneak, steal, pickpocket, fight for food, be greedy, and keep to myself, I learned the reality of my situation and took it head on as expected.

When I finally made it out of highschool finding a job was hard no one wanted a greedy sneaky racoon in there place or even working for them it would give the place a bad name. When i turned 18 years old, as threatened, I was kicked out the house and on the streets my parents even made it know to take most of your own stuff. But if was fine I planned for this and had more tucked away.

By 24 you became a pro at breaking and entering. Sneaking inside people's home when you saw big community events happening. what I do, even going as far as to eat and take a shower in there own house. I would leave no trace and would sell what I didn't want that greedy trait making it hard to give riches.

I know you're asking how people haven't suspected you yet, will being hated for the way you looked all the time you got good at concealing it. Often when out in public you would tuck in your ears and put your hair over them, your grew accustomed to wearing baggy clothes to hide you fluffy tali but sometimes you would trim or straighten it to hide, and the for the black line along the eyes,  simply apply some s/c makeup. Boom would be ready to go

When came down to your livingstone it was pretty fancy you lived in an expensive apartment in Las almas. whenever you had to pay rent you would simply borrow from your landlords stash of cash and give it back to him at least you were returning it.

You had learned to survive with what your were given which wasn't much so you had to take and every now and than you deserve a treat that what you planned to give yourself tonight a treat.

You had recently pickpocket some scumbags in a alleyway and when you finally looked at what you stolen you realized how much you get out of it. It was direction and password and a keycard to a warehouse.

You weren't comply oblivious to the big El sin nombre thing going about, but frankly you didn't care who you stole from this could lead to big money and jewelry that's what you set out to do a big cash grap from the bigshot everyone so afraid of.

You go home get all ready for you big heists, you worn all black and tucked your tail and ears out in keeping concealed you won't wanna give your self away.

Mind you, you had no guns you never saught the need for them you never killed and frankly if someone was tryna hurt you, you would sneak away before they could, but for extra measures I bring a kinfe just in case I do need to throw some hands.

I walk over the location with two duffle bags a litte can go a long way and that's all I want enough to take me a long way simple. I fully expected there to be drugs, files, jewels, and even weapons in there It didn't matter what it was I was going to take it sell it and live happy.

On my walk I could see guards out by the door it look like 10 were actually by the big door. another 10 surrounded the actually damn base the place was massive ...crazy.

I see a window opening, a vent, I could crawl through a sewer, or go down through a chimney, I was used to doing all of them but what I wasn't used too was the what felt like millions of people, armd with weapons. But my body start moving before I could talk myself out of it and all I can think of is the bigger the place the better the loot.

Vent, i went with going through the vent the supposed to be very train guards didn't see me, they didn't even hear me make a sound, whoever the bitch is needs to up there security.

I get inside the window and look around more guards and people I climb up and luckily the roof has big wooden board planks going across it I swiftly make my way over when I suddenly stop all moving due to a voice shouting.

I look down below my it's a woman short haired mexican with a long sleeved shirt and gear and weapons strapped to her, and currently one is in her hand holding it against someone neck.

I don't say for long this is perfect opportunity to steal what I need while people are completely distracted I go inside a room quietly closing the door no one here. I check the the drawers and steal and steal and steal, until there isn't much left I head over to the next there gun and ainmo.

Which I take what I can carry guns are very heavy

I head over to the next room and find what am really looking for... drugs I open my other bag and stuff it full of it along with other jewelry the guards the where the room where called out so I had some time

I head back to where I start and back up on the big wooden board planks but before I can move an inch on there I turn to my right and see someone holding a gun he shots in Spanish and starts firing away.

///
First book hope you'll like
1203 words in total
Y/n is a female cause that all I know how to do right now again my first book

if you didn't know we're a a racoon we have no friends or parents 😁

The racoon is my own creation
The other cod characters are not I do not own them and the story will not be tied to the game story line