Whispears

Dara walked on the balcony observing others talk, she lacked companions, girls found her to be peculiar while boys found her boring.

She spotted Sansa talking to a couple of her companions, when Sansa looked up to meet her gaze, Sansa gave her a dull expression, quickly looking away before whispering to her friends. Dara knew how Sansa could be and she was not quick to forgiveness,  she figured time might do her well.

    She continued pacing around the yard, making her way to the weirwood tree. People believed she came there to pray and she preferred it that way, she mostly went to appease her mother but it was a quiet place to think where no one would come to disturb her.

She used to pray when she was younger, she prayed that she would be the next leader of the North, and perhaps even make her house into a separate kingdom, but those prayers stopped when she foolishly asked her parents about this. They had lectured her about the order of things and how the gods wish it this way, they had made her swear to never bring such bizare ideas infront of anyone else. After they always looked at her with pity in their eyes as if they wanted to apologize for her what she was born as.

    She sat infront of the weirwood tree and thought of life in Kingslanding, perhaps she might make new friends, and prince Joffrey may be kind and charming.

She daydreamed of her new life and seemed happier on her new marriage, it's not as if she'd never see her family again, she could visit from time to time as could they.

   Satisfied with her "prayer" she headed back to the yard, the autumn breeze carried the echoes of laughter and chatter. Dara observed from a distance as her younger sister, Arya, found herself confronted by a young lady of the court, Jeyne Poole, a close companion of Sansa. Jeyne neighed at Arya, the girls often compared Arya to a horse, calling her names according to such. Dara calmly made her way across the yard, Jeyne looked up, to see Dara staring at her. That was enough to make Jeyne scurry without a word.

   Dara saw herself in Arya, she knew what it was like to be looked down upon. She gave Arya a hug before picking up a stick and pointing it towards Arya.

"Surrender your death is upon you captain Arya." Dara swong her sword towards Arya.

"Never! You shall rue the day you crossed me, only once you give me my gold, and only then i will consider mercy." Arya rebutted as she blocked Dara's attack.

"That's how it is, fine, I warned you" Dara spun around landing a wack on Arya's head.

Arya dropped her stick and put her hands to her head. "Oww, fowl! You cheated." Dara covered her mouth trying not to laugh in Arya's face.

"You didn't mention any rules." Dara smirked deviously. Arya rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

  Dara accepted a rematch but this time Arya won. Before leaving Dara made sure to bow in defeat. She had to take care of some business, making a stop at the home of the Poole's.

Jeyne wasn't seen for a week and when she finally returned she went over to Arya and begged for forgiveness, which left Arya confused but nevertheless she accepted, with the exception that Jeyne never call her horseface again.

   Arya was bursting with joy for the next days, but unfortunately Sansa had become even more agitated with Dara, she had humiliated Jeyne after all.

Dara knew she had to finally atone for what she had done those moons ago and she knocked on Sansa's door.

She opened to find her mother braiding Sansa's hair, she felt a pit in her stomach grow, they looked at her awaiting a sentence, Sansa annoyed she had been disturbed. Dara left in a hurry, her mother hadn't braided her hair in years, perhaps she had grown old enough but she still felt a certain bitterness creep onto her.

 Dara left in a hurry, her mother hadn't braided her hair in years, perhaps she had grown old enough but she still felt a certain bitterness creep onto her

  Like I said she's dramatic 🙄🙄 also ned and Catelyn are good parents she's just an angsty teenager.

She don't play when it comes to her siblings!