Damien and Gregory, through Christophe

Sunday, November 19th, 2023
Cross-posted on AO3

Since there's not much content about this pairing either in the Spanish nor in the English fandom, I decided to feed myself these breadcrumbs and contribute to the tiny percentage of South Park fans that might like this pairing—it may never become widely popular, but I'll still love it with all my heart <3

Pairing: Damien Thorn x Gregory of Yardale

Side Pairing: Christophe "The Mole" x Gregory of Yardale

Tags: Alpha Christophe "The Mole" | Alpha Damien Thorn | Developing Relationship | Gregory's surname is 'Fairchild' | Endgame Damory | Established Relationship | Mild, mild angst (for Christophe) | Omegaverse (not particularly important for the plot) | Omega Gregory of Yardale | Romance | Safe for Work | SFW | Told through Christophe's perspective | Unrequited Gregstophe (they can be read as just friends, too)

○✧——————————✧○

DAMIEN AND GREGORY, THROUGH CHRISTOPHE

In his ever-shifting life, Christophe DeLorne has only had one constant, safe place he can go back to whenever he feels like he needs to.

More like, a safe someone.

He has known Gregory Fairchild since they were kids, since his dad got a job as a bodyguard to the Fairchild patriarch and his mom became Genevieve Fairchild's personal assistant.

Since the beginning, they belonged to completely different worlds. Their paths wouldn't have crossed had it not been for Christophe's parents' jobs, but that didn't stop Gregory from eventually getting close to him back then, years after he found Christophe playing in the dirt in one of the Fairchild Manor's many fancy gardens.

Gregory had been wearing a long, pastel pink dress like the ones Christophe's mom said socialites liked to dress their omega children in. He didn't remember ever seeing any omega his age wearing dresses, but apparently it was something popular among rich folk. He thought it was dumb, since dresses would only get in the way if he wanted to run around or play in the dirt like he always did.

Since his parent's job was a full-time one, his mom would take him with her to the Manor everyday after school, and that's pretty much how he got to meet Gregory.

He smelt him before he saw him, his own alpha scent of petrichor engulfed by a sweet oat milk and almond blossom scent that made him want to sniff around just to try and get a whiff from the source.

It turned out to be Gregory Fairchild, his parents' bosses' only son. The boy tried to scold him for playing with 'his' mud while Christophe pretended to listen to him, until Mrs. Fairchild came to take him back to the Manor. She had apologized to Christophe for her son's behavior and kept scolding Gregory all the way to the Manor and then maybe some more—that, Christophe wouldn't know, since he went back to his mud castle the moment Mrs. Fairchild's silhouette disappeared in the distance.

After that, Christophe would only occasionally catch a glimpse of Gregory around the many open spaces in the Manor. One of his first memories of the blond boy after the mud incident was near the biggest pool the Manor had to offer; Gregory was tucked in a white swimsuit and was being reprimanded by an adult—something about not being fast or graceful enough and so on.