Player 1 (Hinata x Nanami)

"OKAY FIRST UP!" Everyone cringed at the fact that everyone was about to find out who someone liked. Was this a motive? Surely no one would be that insane to kill someone over a little crush? Would they?

"Hinata & Nanami!" Everyone turned to Hinata, who was blushing and frozen in suspense, then at Nanami, who was asleep. Did Nanami sleep through that whole epidemic? "Nanami wake up! You're up!" Monokuma stated irritated. "Whua- oh hello Monokuma!" She seemed so calm. Maybe she had a good dream? Who knows. "You're going in the closet with Hinata-Kun." She looked surprised and then happy. "Oh, how pleasant! Okay let's go!"

She stood up and skipped to the door. She looked back at a still frozen Hinata and skipped back. He was in a daze. He was going to be in a closet for 25 minutes with a Namami. It struck him finally and he realized he was still sitting. "Here!" Nanami giggled as she reached down and helped Hinata up. She walked back to the door, humming a song. Hinata couldn't put his finger on what it was but it made him happy.

Monokuma locked the door and it was just the two of them. "What do you wanna do, Hinata-Kun? He didn't care. He was satisfied just looking at her happily smile at him. "I'm not sure, I didn't plan on this so I didn't plan anything." "Okay! We can do lots of stuff! Like play video games!" She sounded quite excited to be trapped in there with him.

"Whatever you want to do, Nanami." She then pulled out her console and started playing. She looked so focused and content with the situation. A few minutes passed and Hinata began to hear nothing. He looked at his shoulder and saw Nanami softly sleeping. She looked peaceful. He decided to put her console back in her soft pink bag and lay her head in his lap so she could sleep more comfortably.

A few more minutes passes and she was still asleep. It had been about 10 minutes since they got in there and it was going very slow. He didn't know what to do. He felt as if he left Nanami fall asleep because he was boring. He glanced down. She looked so beautiful. Maybe.. He could.. No. He wouldn't. Would he? "Oh well now or never." He said ever so quiet so he wouldn't wake the SHSL Gamer.

His brain was basically training him. "This is it, Hajime. You can do this. You've waited so long for this moment. Don't screw it up." He leaned near her face and paused for a second. He stared at her. She was still smiling. She must be dreaming a wonderful dream. He carefully moved forward and gently pressed against her cheek. This didn't go according to plan as Hinata wanted.

Nanami instantly opened her eyes to see Hinata inches away from her face. She felt a subtle rosey tint appear. Hinata opened his eyes and saw Nanami, wide awake. He freaked out.

"I-I-I'm sorry I just-I saw you-a-a-nd you were so-" Hinata said a word. A word that brightened up Nanami's aura even more. "-beautiful." Nanami felt her rosey cheeks turn full on pink. She stood up and walked near a bunch of boxes. She cleared off the surface that the boxes rested on, revealing a small metal bench. She took a seat a pulled out her console again and continued with her game. Hinata felt like he had betrayed his friendship with her. He felt really bad, but also not because he had just kissed the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on.

Hinata got up and walked over to the bench. Nanami didn't acknowledge his presence except when she died in her game the first time. She simply smiled and continued to play. She didn't take her eyes off the game. She was determined. Hinata loved that about her. "DEAD. PLAY AGAIN?" flashed in bright red lettering. Just as Nanami was about to press to replay, Hinata grabbed her game.

"Hajime! Give it back!" Nanami sounded irritated and flustered. She had never used his first name before. "One second, Chiaki." She froze. No one ever said her first name. Her eyes softened and became shelter. "Did I make you uncomfortable? When I pecked your cheek?" Hinata felt his face heat up. "Um, no not really.. It's just.. No ones ever done that before.." She seemed embarrassed to confess the fact she had never been kissed before. "O-Okay.." Hinata handed her console back to her and she continued playing.