ten

As the platform slowly filled with more and more people, Lilith held her father's hand tightly. "You'll tell me if something's wrong with Nico and Bianca, right?"

Hades stayed quiet for a brief moment, "I can only make sure Nico's alright, sweetheart. Bianca's out of my control now. You know that." He told her softly, bending down to meet her height.

Lilith visibly frowned at his words. "Okay."

"Take care, little witch." Hecate placed a hand on her shoulder, pressing a kiss on top of her head. "I'll let you know when we have training."

Lilith nodded and gave her a hug, before moving on towards Persephone. "I'll see you soon, Mama." She held onto her mother figure.

"I'll see you soon, my darling." She promised, kissing her head softly. "Be safe."

Lilith sent her a small smile and then turned towards her father. "Bye, Papa." She jumped to his arms.

Hades let out a small chuckle and kissed the side of her head. Lilith held onto him tightly for a few minutes before pulling away. "I'll see you soon, princess. I love you."

"I love you too." She sent him a dimpled smile, "I love you both too." She turned towards the two goddess.

"And we love you."

With that, she boarded the Hogwarts express for her second year.

--

As she sat next to the twins and Lee Jordan, she had a small smile on her face. She was worried for her two siblings, but she could always count on them to make her laugh.

"We'll have to blackmail a first year for the Slytherin common room's password." Fred informed.

"Or, we can just spy on them." Lee shrugged.

"Either way, we need the password, then we can proceed with the prank. We-" George was cut off when a grumbling voice came from Lilith's stomach. She blushed and said, "I'm hungry."

"Did you not eat breakfast?" Fred asked in concern.

"I did." She assured him, "I just tend to get hungry a lot."

It was true, with demigod metabolism, she could eat as much as she wanted to and never get fat. Not to mention the fact that food was her safe heaven. "I'm going to get some sweets. You guys want anything?"

Lee shook his head, and the twins pondered for a moment,

"Two licorice wand for me-"

"Two pumpkin pasties for me-"

"-and two chocolate frogs, please." They finished.

Lilith nodded and went off for her search. She then found the Trolley Lady and walked towards the lady who was talking to some kids in a compartment.

"-Pumpkin pasties, please."

Lilith waited patiently for them to finish, but they noticed her standing there.

"Oi, Jade!" The voice called out, and Lilith turned.

Draco Malfoy was sitting there in all his (non-existent) glory. "Draco." She greeted gently, looking at the three other kids in Slytherin robes. "-and friends." she offered a smile, before turning towards the lady.

"Three pumpkin pasties, four chocolate frogs, four licorice wands, and two boxes of toffees, please." She asked nicely, the trolley lady sent her a gentle smile, "of course dear, just a moment."

"You going to eat all that, Jade?" Draco eyed the small girl warily. Lilith shook her head and replied, "I'm sharing with the twins and Lee."

"Ah, they can't afford the sweets themselves, then?" Draco crossed his arms smugly.