~ 0.9 ~

Potions was.. potions to say the least. Julia focused her attention towards the book, making sure she's following every intructions when suddenly the door opened revealing a very sleepy Sirius Black.

He brows furrowed as he took a deep breath. Julia saw him try to sniff again. She tried to cover her laugh. Oh this will be fun.

"Lia? I know I said I like your scent but why in merlin's left saggy balls would you drown the room in your perfume? Not that I don't mind but all I smell is you."

His browed furrowed even more if that was possible once he saw the expressions inside the room. "Did I say something wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Slughorn laughed.

"That would he amortentia, Sirius. Does anyone have an idea what amortentia is?" He asked.

Three hands rose in the air. Remus, Lily, and Julia. "Ms. Potter." Slughorn called.

"Amortentia is most commonly known as love potion. However, it cannot produce real love. It's vapors would allow you to smell scents thay attract you."

Julia sat back down.

"Would you like to add more miss Evans?"

Lily nodded and stood up. "It is also possible so smell the person you like. Mr. Black just demonstrated it to us. In his case, he smelled Julia in his amortentia."

Julia smirked and winked at Sirius. Sirius winked back at her and blew her a kiss.

***

James Potter never knew he would live to see this day. Sirius Orion Black allowing someone to touch his hair. James watched as his sister began combing through Sirius' to style it as Flynn Rider.

Julia also changed her hair. She made it blonde and managed to grow it longer with the help of a few spells she found. She made sure she and Sirius had the exact copy of the animated clothings.

They finished preparing as they made their way towards the common room. Several students were dressed differently.

Others dressed up as popular quidditch players, others as the weird sister, and others as some muggle monsters.

A certain outfit caught her eye.

"Remus?! Ayla?!" Julia said in surprise.

Remus currently wore quidditch robes while holding a beater while Ayla wore quidditch jumper.

'03
Black'

"Did you guys seriously go as us?" Sirius said.

"As Sirius as I can be." Remus winked.

Julia groaned before laughing.

As the clock struck eight, all hell broke lose. Firewiskey were being handed everywhere. You could see people disappearing in pairs or sometimes even by three.

It was crazy, Julia partied for a while before she disappeared towards the ever so familiar corner.

"Is the princess trapped here?"

She looked up to see Sirius. She smiled as Sirius leaned down to match her height.

"Is the prince going to save me?"

Sirius took her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Shall we?"

Julia nodded. They had to sneak out from their friends and they began running once again.

Julia gasped seeing the black lake. It had a boat and several firelfies were flying. There was also a few floating lanterns.

"Sirius this is-"

Sirius just smiled and using his wand, he helped her get towards the boat. He waved his wand once more and a familiar tune could be heard playing.

"Sing with me? We already have the setting and outfits might as well complete the act."

Julia chuckled. Sirius leaned closer and wiped her tears.

"Did I make you sad?" He asked softly with his gentle gaze.

"No, silly. You made me so happy, Sirius." She replied.

"Will you sing with me?"

Julia nodded.

"Use your words, love."

Julia took a deep breath in and out before she opened her eyes to look at Sirius. The fireflies and floating lanterns providing them light.

"All those days watching from the windows.. all those years outside looking in.."

Julia began singing softly. Sirius remembered the time he heard her humming as she accompanied him towards the hospital wing.

Julia used to be reserved. She did not do anything outside of her comfort zone. She kept her routine without any changes.

"Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight.. now I'm here, suddenly I see.."

Julia looked at the man who became the reason she changed. She began to explore more and experience more. She found more purpose. She built more name for herself other than just the smart twin.

"And at last I see the light.. and it's like the fog has lifted.."

Sirius began to sing with her during the chorus.

"All those days chasing down a daydream.. all those years living in a blur.."

Sirius looked back at the time he was busy fooling around without any purpose.

"Now she's here, shining in the starlight..now she's here, suddenly I know.."

Sirius looked at Julia as if she's the raresy gem on earth because for him, Julia is the rarest gem on earth. Far more unreachable than any star. However, she was the one who lowered herself to meet Sirius.

"If she's here, it's crystal clear.. I'm where I'm meant to go.."

Sirius knows he doesn't deserve her. However, he was willing to become better to deserve her. He wasn't about to use it as some lame excuse to leave her.

"All at once, everything is different..now that I see you.."

"Julia Potter, would you give me the honors of being my girlfriend?"