Introduction

"We are dating right?"

"No, we are not. I am your owner."

Y/n wanted his love, but he just treated her a like doll. In return she sent him to asylum, and after 4 years he came back to take revenge.

Characters

Jeon Jungkook, he had a weird obsessed with dolls and dressing up. And he choose Y/n to play with her.

Jeon Risa, name given by the Jeon family to their adopted duaghter Y/n. Jungkook was his everything, but when she realized she was just a toy for him. She trapped him and sent him to asylum, where he actually lose his mind and become a real psycho.

Did Jungkook learnt his mistake? And change himself for Y/n?

Or will he gonna become even more insane?

Disclaimer

Previous name ' My Stepsister'

It's not a new book, it my old book but I am just the storyline a little.

Guys sorry, I had enough I am posting fourth time, and this time I decided to change the whole storyline while keeping the a few ideas.

The original storyline is iconic and I love it alot, but I changed it this time to make it more Wattpad friendly.

But you will like this one too, of course as Y/n wouldn't have to suffer as much like the original one, so it will be good I think.

What was revealed at the really end of Stepsister, I revealed it in the middle.

Now the story is based on obsession, not on trauma. But kept the madness.

Also changed the ending completely. So Jungkook is not dying here.

I really liked the idea of Jungkook psychology, its something unique and Interesting to I kept that.

I have mentioned it, on my Instagram, It's a book 1 of psycho series. And book 2 and book 3 is of other bts members. I am not sure I will have time to write that or not. But just letting you know.