- 02.

◇◇◇

SEPTEMBER 23RD. 2011

Finally, me and my family has reached our new home, 13 Surrey Street, Plainview.

"isnt this exciting? a new chapter in our lives have begun!" my mother was all smiley and happy, obviously excited about our new life in Plainview.

Jasper, who is in her arms, doesnt seem to excited though.. who can blame him? im having the exact same reaction.

"Yeah.. a new chapter" okay, maybe im thinking negatively here.. the house seems pretty fine, and the high school isn't terrible..

"Whats that noise?" Sienna looks at the neighbours house, where there was some loud music playing.. what the hell is that?

crap. The neighbor saw us staring.

a lady came out of the house, a welcoming smile on her face and a tray of cookies in her hands.. you know, the typical american moms greeting new neighbors.

"you must be the new neighbors! my name is Susan Heffley, and this is my husband, Frank" She seemed nice..

"my name is Adriana Solace, and this is my husband, Devon. These are my kids" mom smiled and points at me "this is my oldest, [Y/N]! Shes 17"

Then she points at Sienna "this is Sienna, shes 13" then, she kisses Jasper on the cheek* "and this is Jasper, my youngest"

Susan seemed so happy when she got introduced to us.. "I have three sons at the same age!"

oh.. thats why.

"would your family like to come over for dinner? i can show you around town after" "that would be lovely!"

its kinda funny to see dad and frank shrug at each other while mom and susan were becoming friends

"alright! see you all at 6:30 PM!!"

and with that, Susan and Frank left to their own home while me, mom, dad, sienna and Jasper went into our own house.

I kinda wanna meet the heffley kids..