chapter 1

Author's pov

A boy was sleeping peacefully in his bed, the only sound in the room was the ticking of the clock............

Suddenly the door opened and a dark silhouette stepped out of the door without a sound, he went to the boy and sat down beside him, he gently touched the boy's cheek. And began to caress them.

Feeling something on his cheek, the boy slowly opened his eyes, he sat up straight on the bed and looked around the room, he let out a deep breath

"Is this an illusion" he asked himself, stroking his cheek. He shakes his head and falls asleep

After a few minutes, making sure that the boy is asleep. A dark silhouette stepped out from behind the curtain and a faint smile graced his lips "I can't wait to make you mine forever." He said looking at the boy lying on the bed.

Today the moon and stars brightly twinkled in the sky.Maybe they know they are witness to the poor boy's countless nightmares..............................

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The city is very busy as today is the start of another boring and fun week for everyone Jimin walks along the side of the road

Winter was beginning to excite everyone. The charred leaves are crunching and crunching under his feet, but he is  paying no mind..........no............His only thoughts are of his mother in Busan
Will she be fine????Should he go back???Should he ask for a transfer???Or quit his job??

A lot of thoughts are running through his head. His eyes are now focused on a woman standing on the side of the road waiting for the green signal to show.

The others went to the next side of the road, but as she was too slow and weak to walk, she waited patiently for the signal.

He started walking with a smile, but suddenly the woman fainted on the road making him stop his feet. Without wasting a second he quickly ran to her and knelt down to her level.......
"Mam ,  are you okay ?" he asked rubbing her little hands in his warm hands as she was still conscious

She was taking heavy breaths. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and suddenly she collapsed in his arms which made him panic even more "Mammm" he called shaking her and suddenly he felt a presence in front of him. He looked up and saw a young man.......................

"What's wrong with her" he asked Jimin kneeling down to his level "Oh, I saw her lying on the road while I was walking," Jimin replied staring at the young man.

Jimin's pov

He seems very familiar

"Did you call an ambulance" he asked me as he checked her pulse rate.

"Oh, I almost forgot about it" I quickly picked up the phone and called an ambulance. A few minutes later the ambulance came and took her to the hospital and after helping the woman he walked over to me.

He's wearing a jogging suit with a scarf around his neck "Thank you" I thanked him and was about to leave but was interrupted by his question "Have we met before??" he asked me raising an eyebrow

○○○○○○○○○○

To be continued............

I hope you all like it 💓
Thank youu for reading my story and sorry for the Grammer mistakes
Don't forgot to vote and comment your thoughts 👇

Bye bye
See you next week 👋👋
Stay safe and happy 😊