arrival.

As she opened her eyes, she was in a coffin. Her E/C eyes widened. She was in her human form. She dons a short white bodysuit embroidered with pearls in a scale-like pattern, and the front of the suit is trimmed with ruffles, while the straps of the suit are made of pale blue pearls. A white choker trimmed with a blue ribbon is connected with a string of pearls to the costume. On her feet she wears white ballerina slippers with shells, connected to pearl strings tied around her ankles. There are also arm gloves with pearl strings. Her ears are decorated with pearl earrings, while on her back she carries a tulip shell with a giant single pearl inside. Her H/C hair was decorated on F/HS (favourite hair style) and decorated with white pearls, ribbons and roses. Her hairstyle is finished with a pearl tiara with a pearl hanging pendant.

She desperately tried to find her Harpoon, which was laid by her side. Her usual harpoon was swapped for an ornate silver spear with a light purple ribbon tied to it. She jabbed the coffin aggressively. Until there was a little hole in it. She managed to stab the blade through continuously. The hole slowly widened. "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" [REDACTED] said. Y/N just stared through the hole when a blazing fire broke out. "Now to grab the goods... What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" Y/N signed, "What do you mean by that?" She stared awkwardly at the flaming weasel. "How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!
Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" The talking weasel in Y/N's eyes said. It reminded her of a little weasel that would make barking sounds at her. Once they were out, she signed to Grim, "Floating coffins?" She signed to Grim. Grim responded with, "Oh-ho! You got a lotta nerve ignoring me, human! The name's Grim. Believe me, you won't forget it! Now gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" She just tilted her head awkwardly. She was in a long black silk robe with a hood and purple and gold details. Grim also said, "'Cause if you don't...you're gonna regret it!" Y/N just gave him a weird look silently. Maybe it was a fever dream? She signed, "No. Weasel!" Grim then responded with, "Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!" Y/N signed back, "Getting roasted alive by a weasel was not on my bingo for this year." The uniform covered her outfit underneath. She bobbed above the ground and held her harpoon (which was an ornate silver spear with a light purple ribbon tied to it.) Grim freaked out, "Human! Put that down!" Y/N began walking and bobbing towards the Library.