Prolouge: The Second Players

Step. Step. Crash
Step. Step. Step
Step.Step. Step
Step.

"Oliver! Wake up!"

"What?"

"Wake up you cupcake obsessed weirdo!" Yelled a voice from outside his door.

The strawberry blonde sat up, groaning. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Just as he did, a redhead kicked down the door.

"C'MON OLIVER LETS GO!" He yelled

Oliver looked up at him. "Gimme a minute... Allen..." He said quietly.

Allen strolled out. Oliver stood up lethargically and began to put on his normal, tacky attire. Pink, long sleeve button down shirt, a purple sweater vest, brown pants, and finally, a teal bow tie.

Oliver strolled into the one working bathroom in the mansion. All the other 2ps were crowded in there. Allen and Xiao were fighting over the shower. And most of them were at the sink washing their faces and/or brushing their teeth. Pretty much everyone was yelling at each other. All except Luchiano, who was actually a morning person.

Flavino was scary as hell before he had his morning coffee. So was Gilen. And let's all not forget Lutz. Lutz was ready to murder someone.
But this was a completely normal day. So far.

Oliver nudged Gilen out of the way from the sink, washing his face.

"YOU TOOK A SHOWER YESTERDAY!" Yelled Xiao, still fighting Allen for the shower.

"AND YOU STOLE MY BED LAST NIGHT!" Retorted Allen.

Flavino sighed. "Stop releasing sexual tensions and get a new outfit! You all look stupid!" He put a dusting of makeup on himself. He then tossed the makeup to Oliver. Oliver also put on makeup to cover his freckles. God, he hated his freckles.

Luchiano was just watching the chaos from the doorway, giggling to himself. He walked down stairs with the other Axis members, and they made coffee. The kitchen was the only functional, clean thing in the house.

After quite awhile, the other 2Ps walked into the kitchen, and grabbed random things from the cupboard and fridge to eat. Allen just chewed on a celery stick. Oliver ate one of his cupcakes, Xiao licked a Popsicle. Everyone else had crackers and cheese.

"Hey Allen!" Said Flavino.

"Yeah, whadda ya want?!" He answered.

"I saw the way you were looking at your 1p the other day~!" Teased Flavino.

Allen scoffed. "Yeah. He has some nice abs. So?" He said.

Flavino smirked. "We all know what was going through your head~!" He chimed. Xiao stood in front of Flavino. He began sucking the Popsicle he was eating in the most sexual way possible.

"Ah~! Oh my god~! Alfred~! More~!" Flavino fake-moaned, teasing Allen. The rest of the 2ps laughed. Allen ran over to him, waving the celery in the air.

"IM GOING TO GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!" He yelled. Flavino giggled and ran away.

Oliver giggled. He spaced out, reviewing what they were planning to do that day. They had plans to kidnap Germany and Prussia. For more land, According to Allen. Oliver didn't know why. They had spied on the 1ps a few days before, just to get information.

Oliver didn't know why they had to kidnap two countries, just like them.

In a way, however, Oliver was jealous. Jealous of the very fortunate life they got. They had money, good homes, and they weren't freaks. It seemed like the actual countries had everything

The 2ps were unfortunate. Obviously, not the worst condition, but you know, not the best. They were failed experiments. An evil man had tried to clone the real countries, but failed. He threw them out onto the streets. They had all managed to buy this rugged, old, barely functional mansion. But really, they were all brothers. All they needed was each other.

Oliver smiled to himself. He loved his huge, stupid family. He honestly did. Whenever anyone got mad at each other, it never lasted long. They would just end up tackling eachother to the ground, and playfully wrestling. Hell, sometimes everyone just slept in one huge pile. When they were angry at each other, all that was needed was a forced conversion.

After all the chaos had died, all the 2ps walked outside, and got into a rigged, old van. Luchiano was driving. The rest sat in the back. There were no seats. No seatbelts. Just those things you hung onto above the windows. You know those. When your grandma is driving like a maniac and you hold onto those.

The drove for a long time, before stopping not to far away from the 1p German's house. And the Prussian man was just departing to take a walk. Allen quickly helped them review the plan.

"Alright, Ollie is going to get the German Albino Fucker, and Mattie and I are going to get the German Blonde Fucker. Got it?"

Everyone nodded. The rest were there just in case. And you know, helping with the prisoner. The three jumped out of the van. Allen and Matt ran and hid in the bush. Oliver pulled out a box of cupcakes, skipping after the Albino, who was walking along. Oliver skipped right in front of him. The Albino stopped, slightly confused.

"Ello, poppet~!" Said Oliver. "Would you like a cupcake~?"

"Well..... Vest is cooking dinner.... I probably shouldn't spoil my appetite..." He said

"These won't spoil your appetite much~!" Said Oliver. "Please~?"

The Prussian man sighed. "Alright... Just one." He didn't want to question the mysterious cupcake man. Why should he? This man was wearing this tacky, yet cute attire. Why would this man hurt a fly?

The albino took a bite of one of the cupcakes, instantly feeling a bit queasy. He instantly knew something wasn't right.

"Feeling sick, darling~?" Was the last thing the Prussian heard before collapsing.

The albino woke up, tied to a tree in the middle of the woods.

"What...." He muttered. He saw the same, pink haired man, sitting next to him.

__________________

Mehhhh XD

I hope this was a good start!

((Cheesy description included!))

But, please tell me what you think!

I'm not going to get directly to the romance, be patient >_>. And yeah, after awhile, there will be some smut. XD. Welcome to my wierd world of writing.Ima try to update every week.
Ima try.

A shout out to hetastuckalia because she is amazing, and she ships it so hard with me.

So yeah! See you guys next time!

~ Irish Evergreen

Rynne