bonus ( read after ' deal')

Me and Jeremy were standing so close to each other that i could feel his breath on my lips.

The atmosphere around us was charged with tension.I was out of breath and so was he. Was it because  we were screaming on top of our lungs? or because of closeness of the other person? i don't know and i didn't even bother to.

slowly, his hands caressed my cheeks , fingers lying on the the side of my neck

'Sia' he said, almost sounding desperate. Seeing this side of him, broke something inside me...

' Are you even real, sia..?' He asked. I wasn't obliged to answer him any way but i still did.

'  you are touching me,Jeremy. How can you touch something which is not real?'

My words were not funny in any way but the man who stole my heart chuckled anyway.

slowly his lips came near my lips, almost bumping them with mine.

He lingered there for a moment as if asking for permission, and i was more than happy to give him that.

I moved my head upwards with the intention to catch his lips.

Our lips touched and it was the sweetest feeling ever.

 Jeremy's hands hiked up and held my head carefully.

He kissed me slowly and passionately, treating me like a precious object, no treating me like a precious person.

It was intoxicating...

Whenever i kissed Jeremy they were always impatient , hard and hot but this kiss was nothing like before.

This time, Jeremy kissed me slowly, as if he had all the time of the world.

This kiss is soft and sweet and i don't want this to end.

His tongue entered my mouth, parting my lips a little...

Jeremy's tongue exploring, my hands roaming.
Note: I wrote it as a sample for my work/ project. It's incomplete but you can read it.