<3

𝐅𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 academy was clearly losing. It was the third set, with the home team at 19, and Fukurodani still ar 10 - people were leaving the game, bored by the rally, expecting the home team to win anyways. The crowd got quieter and quieter, with the home team's students being the loudest bunch; not to mention their cheerleaders and bands, creating a steady rhythm matching their team's constant nature quite well.

Of course, none of this helped Bokuto Koutaro, who was currently in one of his infamous dumps.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi calls out, on his last nerve - he had tried everything, every weakness, every angle, every shot, and was still unable to get Bokuto out of this funk. Nothing was working; as Akaashi racked his brain yet again, there went another block. It was a total shut out, an immediate kill. Shit.

As coach called for a time, Fukurodani collectively took a deep breath. This was unlike even Bokuto, and that was saying something. All of them had tried everything, encouraging him, praising him, pointing out the hot cheerleaders checking him out; all of it had failed. What was wrong with their ace today?

They all drank water, trying to find out ways to get around this, when a voice, clear as day, rang around the court.

"Koutaro!"

The ace spun around so quick, they barely registered what was going on. His eyes sparkled. His stance straightened.

"I made it, you idiot!"

🖇