☯....3....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was the maid, chef, dog, and a punching bag in hell that the kim's call a Mansion...

he made dinner for the guests that would be arriving soon. Even with four maids in the house, he did everything by himself...

He did everything for the upcoming guests. Cooked and cleaned...

The doorbell rang. Taehyung tried to get out of the kitchen to open the door but Ella beat him to it and said:

"Get inside now." Saying with so much venom like emily was someone that even a sight of him was embarrassing...

Taehyung walked into the kitchen
just like he was told....

As soon as Ella opened the door, a gorgeous black-eyed and jet black hair man stood at 6 feet tall. And beside him was a short old lady with the same eye color...

 And beside him was a short old lady with the same eye color

Ella smiled and said" Please, come in. It's really nice to meet you. Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon ."..

The old lady smiled at ella but jungkook just looked around the house...

Jungkook was someone that was
too confident for his own good and someone who knows what he wants and will do anything to get it....

He was arrogant and rude. He knew he was powerful. The whole korea knew...

Once Ella had greeted Jungkook and his grand mother,..

she guided them to the living
room. Pointing at the couch....

The old lady sat on the single sofa while jungkook took his place on a love seat...

His leg crossed over the other. Leaning back like the king he thought he was. His appearance spoke nothing but power....

He heard heels clicking and
saw Tanya coming down the
stairs with a big smile on her face. Wearing a low cut cleavage revealing black dress with black heels.

 Wearing a low cut cleavage revealing black dress with black heels