CHAPTER 7

Dash was in his study reading all about the history of the Red star pack and the Dark moon pack, apparently his great-great-great-something grand-father and the great-great-great something grand-father of the Red star pack were brothers, twins for that matter but they were always at loggerheads with each other.

Their mother who was a witch in order to protect her children and make them avenge her death for being burnt on a stake cast a spell on her children; an irreversible spell. After avenging their mother's death, the twins went separate ways forming their packs.

The family bloodline ended when Wade's great-great grandfather killed the alpha of the Red star pack and became the new alpha thus bringing Wade into the werewolf bloodline. Dash still wondered however what exactly it was that made them enemies when there was a knock on the door "hey baby" Keri said seductively as she walked in and sat on the table causing more exposure of her thighs than the mini tight gown was already doing "hey Keri" "so I was missing you last night and I was wondering if we could have a quickie" Keri said rubbing her hands all over his chest and going down to his loins "we have a Luna now Keri, we have to stop these games" Dash said as if not affected "oh please!, she's eighteen and we both know she's not your type plus you don't love her you love me and let's stop wasting time and get down to business" Keri said grabbing his shirt and throwing it over and they had sex.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

                 *******************
Jenny sat in her room trying on the cloths they had bought yesterday "aww this looks so good on you Luna" Eden cooed cheerfully "thanks but it was your idea and you know it plus how come it's my perfect fit?" "One look at you and I knew" Eden replied proudly.

They sat on Jenny's bed talking about guys and so on when Collie was asked to go baby shopping with Rebecca "who is Rebecca?" Jenny asked "Keri's best friend and Jonny's mate, they are expecting a baby" Eden replied as Collie left the room "that's sweet" "so Luna would you like to go for a walk in the woods?" "Isn't that dangerous? I mean are we allowed to?" "We are if you have an escort.

For you it's dangerous but I'm a werewolf and I'll protect you" Eden said, Jenny thought about it, it will actually be nice to take a walk in the woods "okay then let's go".​

Jenny ran with her human strength while Eden transformed to a wolf and ran with her super speed,  Jenny had to admit that she was actually enjoying the feel of the wind against her hair and her face when all of a sudden Eden halted and looked around her,  Jenny halted as well as she heard the rustling of leaves but something caught her attention when a twig snapped...she turned around to see a big wolf although not as big as Dash but a bit bigger than Eden and it was terrifying.

Eden looked at her and back at the wolf horrified as two others stepped out from behind the first one walking slowly towards them,  Jenny backed away slowly but as she did, the first wolf that emerged turned to attack her raising its paws and Jenny let out the loudest scream as she turned to run.

Meanwhile Eden had pounced on one and slashed at his throat killing him instantly while the other two went after Jenny "Dash I need your help please send back up we are being attacked by members of the Red star pack" Eden sent through telepathy.

Jenny ran as fast as her legs could carry her but she tripped over a log that stood in the way and the wolf jumped close to her and walked towards her, she was terrified and her heart was beating extremely fast in her chest, Eden appeared and pushed the wolf away from Jenny, the wolf however was not too happy about that and went over to attack Eden.

The second wolf emerged from the woods and walked up to meet Jenny and she was wondering what it was that attracted the wolf to her, she backed away slowly as the wolf approached her and used his hand or rather paws to hit her and she flew across the woods hitting her back hard against a tree,

Jenny groaned as she fell to the ground while Eden battled with the other wolf who had succeeded in hurting and cutting and bruising her. The wolf that had hit Jenny earlier on turned to face her and picked her by the throat squeezing, Jenny gasped for air as she scratched and fought against its grip "Dash where the hell are you? I'm badly bruised and the Luna is being strangulated, I'm weak I can't help her" "what the fuck is wrong with you taking a human girl of eighteen into the woods!!! Have you forgotten we are enemies with the Red star pack? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" "Now is not the time for blames Dash, Jenny has passed out" "I'm on my way" Eden watched as Jenny turned purple, the air in her lungs being squeezed out of her, Eden made an attempt to stand but couldn't please stay with me Luna she begged silently as Jenny was slowly going limp in the wolf's hand then from nowhere Jenny dropped to the ground lifeless but the wolf was hit too, although her vision was blurry she could make out her brother's figure fighting the wolves which of course were no match for an Alpha.

In two minutes Dash had killed the two wolves and transformed back in his human form. Eden felt someone carry her and she looked up to see Cole "it's okay, I got you" he said as he made his way to the pack house, she turned and saw Dash lifting a lifeless Jenny into his arms bridal style and Eden was scared and wishing that Jenny wasn't dead because she wouldn't forgive herself if she was.

They made it to the pack house safely and both girls were deposited on the bed in the infirmary "should I ask what happened?" Dr Omaha asked as they walked in "they were attacked by members of the Red star pack" Cole simply replied "oh dear, let me take a look at them" the doctor said examining Eden first "miss Hastings has been badly injured, nothing I can't fix however, just has some cuts and bruises, after wiping and bandaging she'll be alright" "and the Luna?" Cole asked "the Luna is not dead but she passed out, has some injuries on her back and a broken rib, must've been thrown against something hard...too hard for her type of body, she'll be okay too but unlike Eden who heals very fast, I'm afraid the Luna is going to experience some pains while healing" Dr Omaha said.

Dash clenched and unclenched his fist looking angrily at Eden "you know better than to go into the woods Eden!!!" "I'm sorry Alpha, it won't happen again" "damn right it won't" Dash said and left the infirmary with Cole closely behind him.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​*​​*​​*​​*​​
Wade sat in the living room drinking scotch with his beta and one of his pack members who watched Dash ripping his brothers apart "so Dash had the audacity to double cross me, are you sure it was her Eddie?" "Yes Alpha, she smelt pure and innocent, not corrupted. She is the virgin girl Dash was supposed to sacrifice to us" Eddie replied and Wade laughed "that family is so full of shit! Dash's father double-crossed my father and now that bastard is about to do the same thing to me!!!" Wade barked breaking his wine glass as he threw it across the room "Wayne, what do we do about that son of a bitch" Wade asked his beta "I say we continue to torment them until they appease us" "hmm that sounds like a good idea, I'm all for war" "uh Alpha...There's one thing you need to know, the virgin girl looked a lot like that explorer...Theresa Andrews".​​​​​​​​​