You cant sleep

You are laying on the bed with your eyes closed, you sigh when you open them again to look at the clock it's almost 1am. You were very tired before but it was like the second you laid on your bed, you were wide awake.

beside you is your boyfriend Minho sleeping peacefully, you didn't want to wake him up because he's had a long day at work and he needs all the sleep he can get so he is ready for tomorrow.

But no matter how much you try, you just can't sleep and all you really want is to lay in Minho's arms and cuddle until you fall asleep.

You didn't know whether to wake him up or if you should just try to sleep. After about 10 minutes of thinking, you decide to wake him up.

You gently shook him on his shoulder a couple of times before he woke up, he blinked a few times to adjust to the darkness.

"What's wrong baby are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine I just can't sleep" you explained "I'm sorry I woke you up I know that you're tired and that you had a long day but I just can't sleep and I really want to lay in your arms and cuddle with you for a bit but it's okay if you don't and just wanna sleep" you got caught off by a kiss.

"it's fine I would love to hold you in my arms and don't worry I'd rather you wake me up so we could cuddle instead of you not getting any sleep tonight"

You cuddled up to him letting out a sigh of relief when you finally got tired, so you could go to sleep.

"I love you" he said kissing you on you're forehead.

"I love you to" you said before falling asleep.

"Cute" Minho whispered under his breath,
before going back to sleep feeling so lucky to have you in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to make it good I'm sorry if it isn't
Hope you have a good day/night