𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟓

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Playing :
Lovely by Brent Faiyaz
"I almost fell in love with you After the club last night"

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ Playing : Lovely by Brent Faiyaz"I almost fell in love with you After the club last night"

~ Kehani Sky Brown ~
📍: Baltimore, Maryland.

a couple of days later...

Me and Kaire had been growing our bond tighter the last couple of days and we were able to do way more.

I was at home today because I had already gone to my first job and I was off tonight from my second so I was just chilling.

I was sitting on the floor finishing my latest painting that I had started a couple of days ago.

Right when I had finished up my painting my phone was loudly ringing into the house

I got up and went to my phone and slid the call thing over with my clean hand and the phone answered.

I washed my hands and then I set my phone up.

" heyy ma," Kaire said.

" Heyy," I said waving my hand at him, and then I dried my hands off.

" what you doing" he asked me

"Nothing I just got finished with my painting," I said grabbing my phone and going to the living room.

"Can I see it please?" he asked me

I nodded my head and flipped the camera and showed him my painting.

" That fyeee," he said gassing my painting up.

" thank youu" I smiling into the camera showing all my teeth.

He smiled at me and showed his deep dimples which are one of my favorite figures of him.

" aye ma can I come over here" he said

" uhh yeah," I said hesitantly

" alright send me your location," he said and I nodded my head and texted him my location to my house.