FIRST MEETING WITH EACHOTHER?

*you were in your room sitting on your chair as you do your math homework for school until you suddenly heard a gentle knock on your door before your mom walked in with a game in her hands and a kind smile on her face.*

MOM: "hey dear! Sorry for the inconvenience but I finally saved up enough money to get you a new VR game since I know you like playing on that VR headset so much! The man at the register said it was the hottest thing on the market right now!"

*your mothers voice sounded so happy as she places the new game on your work desk in a gentle manner. Your eyes drifted over towards the games cover as you push your math homework to the side gently to get a closer look at this new hot game. The cover was in bright colors and had the words 'THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS' in bright bubble letters. Your curiosity was now peeked as you reach for the game and inspected it more before placing it down on your work desk for later. You smile kindly at your mom as you stand up and hug her in a warm embrace.*

YOU: "thanks mom! I'll play the game after I'm done with my math homework alright?"

*your mom nodded her head as she embraced you back in a comforting hug before letting go and closing your bedroom door when she walked out. You could hear her gentle footsteps slowly getting farther before you couldn't hear them anymore. You sigh as you turn your head and you lock eyes with the new game and before you knew it you had it in your hands with a smug smirk on your face.*

YOU: "I mean.. it wouldn't hurt to try it right now.. I can always do my homework tomorrow so.."

*your smirk turned into a happy smile as you quickly get your VR headset from the inside of your closet were you always kept it safe. Then you powered it on and you take the game and put it in your computer. The screen on your computer loaded for a bit before showing a bright colored screen with the words 'THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS' showed up in big bubble letters and a happy sound played in the background. You plug in your VR to the computer and you take a deep breath before putting the VR headset on your head and over your eyes.*