Love to hate

SPENCERS POV:

I hate these mother fucking idiots. I have to hide what I'm wearing so that I won't get "dress coded" by the outfit police aka my brothers. They still think of me as their innocent little pup. Which I am not.

I can't believe I'm saying this but god I hate being a werewolf. One would assume my life is fucking wicked. Hate to break it to you it is not. We're always on the look out for the east side pack. I fucking hate them. They're the reason I'm left alone with nine of the stupidest people you'll ever meet.

I go downstairs after I'm dressed "appropriately" to find a wolf pack wrestling on the floor. Damn I wanna join them. Spenc you can't think like that you're a lady with respect.
Stupid little angel on my shoulder telling me to behave.

I whistle. "Hey, fuckers get your shit together or I'm going to school without you." I yell at the imbeciles I call my brothers. "Just go on without us brat." I can taste the bitterness coming out of Bennetts mouth. I don't know what the fuck has gotten into him. He used to be my bestfriend now he's an asshole.

"Common kid, I'll take you." Xander tells me grabbing his keys. The car ride is silent. Once we reach the school I get out as fast as I can. First thing I do when I get inside is run to the bathroom.

* OUTFIT CHANGE *

*her new outfit. Peep Pinterest*

Finally I'm in something much more attractive. I walk over to my locker. I was just about to grab my things when I feel the wind of it slamming on my face. Then a strong scent of Calvin Klein cologne fills my nostrils. His hot breath is now on the back of my neck. 

"What the actual Fuck Harley. It's to early for your bull shit!" I snarl at him. He smirks "oh how it's never to early to piss you off. The joy it brings me knowing I make you this angry." His little sassy reply.

I can't with this bastard it is to early. I smack him in the face. "Ow!" He screeches like a little girl. I feel so content. "I was just playing around with you!!" He teases. God I can't stand him. I'll make him pay. 

< time skip to the fun part >

After morning football practice what a beautiful thing. You see one of the football players owe me for getting him in good standings with Dakota. In return he does everything I ask him to do.

On todays agenda watch Harley run out of the locker room naked because his clothes were taken while he was in the shower.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, NOW

Here he comes out holding a washcloth covering his dick. Smirking I watch his face grow cold. Best fucking day of my life. "SPENCER YOU'RE DEAD MEAT" he yells at me. I enjoy the show for about another 10 minutes untill admin forces us to give him back his clothes.

< another time skip Slayy >

It's the end of the day I'm headed to my locker when I hear chuckles come from every direction. I get to me locker to find a picture of my head on a naked old woman's body.  Harley is so dead. He just thought today was bad. Tomorrow will be ten times worse.

When I reach the front of the school. Xander is waiting for me. "Hey kiddo how was school?" He asks me. I get In and sigh. "It was going great Xan till Harley arrived." I mumble.

"Y'all must really hate each other!!" He replies as if it's not common fucking knowledge. I don't reply I just go quiet. "Spenc what's wrong?" Xander asks but I ignore him. When we pull into the drive way I get out of the car as fast as I possibly can.

I run to my room and lock the door. I'm so sick of these people.. I miss the time when they weren't assholes. When I get to my room I start planning my revenge on Harley. I hear a knock on my door.  "I'm coming you filthy animal stop you're growling!" I demand. When I reach the door I find Lorenzo standing at my door. "Get that stupid look off your face. I need you to find out what is going on with Bennett." He demanded. Couldn't even ask me how my day was.

I go to his room. The dumbass left his door unlocked. I barge in on him having a full on fuck session with a random girl. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BENNETT" I scream. The random girl grabs her clothes and runs out of our house. Most likely to never be seen again.

The look on his face said everything I needed to know. But what he said next nearly broke me. "GET THE FUCK OUT! Nobody wants you here anyways Spencer! You're just a little weak pup who has to come to her brothers for help. You have no place in the pack get out!!!" He screams at me.

I can't stay here I tell myself before running out of the house into the woods. I find myself sitting by a tree sobbing when I hear growling. I started screaming. The next thing I know I have strong arms around me and I look up to find Harley.

"Why are you here... why did you save me.." I asked kinda shaken up. He sits down and pulls me on his lap. "Well you see you are mine. Nobody gets to lay a paw or anything else on you. You're mine and I've already called dibs." He says not failing to make me smile.

"Thank you" I whisper. He nods "May I ask why You're on my side of the woods?" He asks me. I sigh still crying. He pulls me closer to him. "What happened princess.." he asks. He normally calls me that as a joke but this time it was sincere.

I sniffle. "Bennett lost his shit on me and told me I would never be worthy of the family. Told me to leave." He rubs my back. "shh baby it's okie. You're safe now." He tells me.
But really I feel safe for the first time in a long time

"Thank you Harley.. I know I'm an ass but you're the one constant thing in my life." I smile. "Well Princess, the truth is I love spending time with you. That's why I'm always trying to piss you off. I..I imprinted on you back when we were little. I've loved you since even before then" he tells me and I'm in shock.

"You're not alone Harley. It may seem that I hate you but deep down I love every second I'm around you. I've loved you since the day you bit your finger instead of a French fry. My favorite part of the day is you." I can't believe what is coming out of my mouth but all of it is so true.

"Well my love. I want you be offically yours. I know we can't come out and just say it. Knowing that our families hate each other. We can pretend to still hate each other infront of everyone else but when it's just you and me. I want you as mine." He tells me. "But what if they.." before I can finish that boy presses his lips to mine. He toung starts dancing around mine. After a few moments he gently pulls alway.

"I'm your prey now and forever.." I whisper. He smiles "you'll always be my prey princess. Nobody I mean nobody will ever hurt you when I'm around." He speaks softly.

"Well you should probably get home my love. We can't have your brothers worrying about you. Text me when you get home princess." He says grinning like a puppy who just got his first treat. "Goodnight Harley." I tell him. "Goodnight angel" he replies gently placing a kiss on my forehead.

< time skip >

I just made it back home. I find Dakota waiting for me along with Xander and Lorenzo. "Where the hell have you been?" Enzo asks me. "Asks Bennett he's the one who told me I wasn't wanted in the pack!" I scream running up to my room and locking it.

After my shower I look at my phone and find a message on the screen.

Harley: hi princess. I just wanted to make sure you got home safely.

Oh shit

Me: I'm so sorry. I made it home. I got into a fight with the boys as soon as I got home I'm so sorry.

My Alpha 🩶: it's okie darling I'm just glad you made it home safely. Sweet dreams princess goodnight

Me: goodnight my alpha boi 🫶🏻

************************************************

A/N

Oh my gosh chapter 1 of My alpha is out. Tell me what y'all think

Have an amazing night/ day

Love y'all ❤️