Chapter Seven

3 Days Later

Marinette was standing in the kitchen washing up the dishes that her and Mari used earlier. Mari was already in her room fast sleep. Marinette had made sure that she used up all of her energy. They had play at her private park with her friends that came over. Having 5 girls at once was hard but she managed.

Once she was done with all of her dishes she let out a sigh of relief. The kitchen was all cleaned up and Mari was feed and fast asleep. While she was drying her hands she felt something touched her waist.

Shivers ran down her spine as she person kissed her on her ear.

"Hi Princess ~"

Marinette relax when she heard Adrien voice.

Marinette - Hi Adrien.

Adrien - Mmmm how was your day?

Marinette - Very attractive.

Adrien - I can tell l got a call from the girls mom and they said that there Daughter's had fun With you.

Marinette - Well I can say we did at to today.

Adrien hummed before turning her around. He placed his lips on top of hers and placed his hands on her lower hips.

Marinette moan and melted into the kiss. Adrien broke away from the kiss only for Marinette to grab his face and pulled him back into the kiss but this time she slipped her tongue inside his mouth.

His hands moved up to cuff her breast. He pulled away from her and began kissing her on her neck before taking her soft skin into his mouth. She moan and move her neck to the side.

Adrien pick her up and sat her on the corner. Marinette whimpered when she felt his dick pressed against her pussy. Her body began to burn as she felt him touch and all over her.

Adrien pulled her pants down and begin touching her pussy through her panties. As he pressed on her clit through her panties it made her more wet.

Adrien soon pulled her panties off before lowering his head. He took his lips and begin sucking on her clit and placing kisses on it.

Marinette was squirming in moaning. She began moaning his name out of pleasure. She pushing her thighs together to keep his head firmly on her pussy.

Marinette - A.. Adrien right there f..fuck! Ahh you're going to make me come please.

She push her fingers in his head and moan loudly. He grabbed her thighs and put them on his shoulder before He slipped his tongue inside of her.

Marinette arched her back and she begin panting heavily. She moaned his name over and over again. Her hip bucked up to his mouth when she felt herself cum.

She calmed down from her height with her eyes halfway open and her mouth open as well. She was gasping heavily.

Adrien chuckled and sat up. While Looking at her, he licked his lips that had her juices on it.

Adrien - You taste sweet princess.

Marinette - T..thank I guess?

Adrien - So do you want to continue this upstairs in my room?

Marinette - Mmm I would love that.

After She said that Adrien pick her up and took her to his room. Within minutes of them being in there they were already on his bed fucking.