Heaven

The tension at camp is high. There's a mysterious person in the artifact Shadowheart possesses and it just happens to be Githyanki. The wizard is a ticking time bomb, and the magistrate is a rogue and a vampire? Tav's mind swims as they think of their merry band of misfits. If they don't do something quickly, they may not make it to Moonrise Towers in one piece. Ceremorphosis won't take them, but a "friendly" blade will.

Wyll and Karlach approach the campfire, smiling just as warmly as Wyll clears his throat. "Friends, gather round. We should do something to relax our minds just for a moment. We don't know what we will face once we reach the Shadowlands."

Karalch nods as she sits down. "It'll be hard fighting out there if we're fighting each other." The unexpected allies are the only ones that make sense to Tav as they nod, flashing a grateful smile to the Warlock as he sits next to Karlach.

Astarion scoffs, sauntering over, "My version of fun, and your versions of fun might be a bit juvenile, darlings, but let's see what you have to offer." He sits next to Tav, resting his hands on the ground as he leans back. Tav mimics him unconsciously as their pinkies almost touch, shoulders brushing. He pretends not to notice as he watches Gale sit next to him, rubbing his beard. "I may have a few games from Waterdeep we can do as well."

The others filter in, glares shared by Shadowheart and Lae'zel with more mutual hesitation on what Karlach and Wyll have prepared for them.

Karlach is practically buzzing as she holds an empty bottle in her hands. Tav makes a face. "Let me guess, Spin the Bottle? 7 Minutes in Elysium?"

Wyll gently nudges Karlach with a quiet 'I told you so.'

"There was a game in Avernus that the Cambions liked. Slap or Kiss. Spin a bottle and you can either slap the person or kiss them." Karlach explains.

Lae'zel's eyes light up at the rules. "We should do this game. If it lands on Shadowheart, the violence will be sanctified."

"Why wait?" Shadowheart snaps back, her ponytail whipping. Halsin chuckles, watching as Tav stands to be the mediator. "You have any other ideas?" They ask, frustration building.

Wyll nods, "Yes. It's a game about truth. Could clear the air." Tav relaxes as Wyll explains the rules, handing everyone scraps of parchment and quills. For a moment Tav wonders how they have enough ink pots and quills until they remember how much they pick up when they're out. It must have slipped their mind.

The rules are simple. Everyone will write truths and lies about themselves and everyone will guess what is the truth and to whom it belongs. Wyll stresses that they cannot write about others, causing a ch'k and an eye roll from Lae'zel and Astarion.

Tav hopes everyone will follow the rules, hoping for a night of fun and laughter as they patiently wait for the others to finish with their truth and a lie.

Astarion leans over, his lips brushing against their ear. "I'm sure you'll guess mine correctly, darling," He purrs in their ear, his cooler hand on their back. Tav smiles as their heart stumbles over itself, and the pressure. They had to do their best now, no bullshitting.

"Astarion, you should go first," Wyll says, a dashing smile on his face.

"Why? Shouldn't you?" Astarion crosses his arms, fake pouting.

"Oh, well because your name begins with an A, I figured that would be the smartest option, but we can start at the end of course. I don't mind."

Tav admires how level-headed Wyll can be, needing it to rub off on them so they can handle all these personalities. He picks up the bowl they tossed their scraps in, clearing his throat before he starts speaking. "Clive is the relic I have of my parents." His voice softens as he glances at his friend. "Aww, Karlach, is that true?"