Pilot

^^outfit at the top^^

⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

A red-haired girl walked through that hall of Mystic Falls high school before making a sharp right, almost bumping into a tall, brown haired boy. The girl walked up to the front desk before speaking up "Hi um I need my schedule." She smiles at the older lady who looks at her."Name?" she asks, unimpressed.
The girl looks down at her, a smile still over her face. "Lenon, Piper Lenon."

⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

Piper walked into her first period history with Mr. Tanner. From what she could tell, just by looking at him, he was definitely self-assured. She looked around to fine a seat, the only one open being in front of the boy she almost ran into earlier.
She went to sit in front before she noticed a haze around him her breath hitched and reluctantly sat in front of him anyway as the bell rang.
The hour of sitting in front of him was excruciating she knew what he was. In fact, she knew what everyone in the room was. Human, human, witch, vampire, and one doppelganger all different from one another yet all the same.

⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

The bell rang as she hopped from class to class until the day was over and she was walking home. She stepped into the new house and fell back onto the couch, a groan escaping her as her mother walked in.
"So how was school?" she asked with a smile. Piper looks at her mom with a small smile, gracing her features. "It was alright
Oh, I was wondering if I could go out later today and look around." her mother gives her a mock offended look.
"You want to leave your mother who slaved over the hot stove all day alone with her husband how cruel of you." Nicole teased her daughter, grabbed a pillow, and tossed it to her daughter, who caught it.
Before Piper could get a word out, Nicole continued, "But yes, you can go out, but not too late it's a school night."
"Yes, mom." Piper dragged put jokingly before giving her mother a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door before placing her school bag by the door.
She swung her keys around her finger and saw a building with a sign saying,'Mystic Grill'. She thought it could hurt to peek inside, right?
As she walked in, she saw multiple tables occupied, so she went and sat at a two person table by herself. Then a brown haired woman walked up to her "Hey can I get you something to drink?" she looked at her and responded,"Can I get a lemon water, please?" She nodded and walked away.
A dark-haired man sat at the bar the same haze she saw around the boy in her class. She stiffened slightly 'vampire' she thought and noticed it was a common theme in the town maybe that's why her parents moved here.
The brown-haired woman came back with the water. "Thank you.." she paused, looking at the name tag,"Vicki. " Piper finished. The woman smiled at her before walking off.
The doors to the grill opened, revealing three girls a blonde'human', a black haired'witch' and a brunette 'doppelganger' who looked awfully like Katherine Pierce.
Piper looked back at the bar, seeing the black haired man gone. She looked around slightly soon, making her bored as two of the three girls walked over and sat at a table, the human and the witch.
The redhead looked at the two girls and got up to talk to them. She started to walk up to them "Hi I'm Piper. I think we have history together." she says, a smile never leaving her face. The tan girl looks at Piper and smiles "Yeah I've seen you around. I'm Bonnie.". Before Piper could say a word, the blonde spoke up, "I'm Caroline." she said with a bright smile and loud voice.
"It's nice to meet you both." She gets ready to walk away when Caroline speaks again "Wait you can meet Elena too." Piper nods her head and sits next to Caroline. Soon after, Elena shows up, and Piper looks up. "Hi, you must be Elena. I'm Piper." Elena looks at her with a smile

⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.
OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY DID IT