1. Welcome To The Mushroom Kingdom!

You were sucked down a mysterious green warp pipe, you were shot out of it and landed on a mushroom, then another then rolled down onto the grass, you groaned as you slowly sat up and rubbed your head before your eyes widened...you slowly looked around and saw giant mushrooms everywhere.

"What is this place?..." you asked as you continued to look around, you went up to one of the mushrooms and went to touch it.

"DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM, YOU'LL DIE!." A tiny mushroom man popped out from behind the mushroom and spooked you.

" A tiny mushroom man popped out from behind the mushroom and spooked you

"Oh, my bad, this one is perfectly fine." He smiled, patting the mushroom. "Say...you don't like like you are from around here..."

"Well...to be honest...I'm not..." You slowly looked up at him. "...What are you, I'm sorry...who are you?..."

"Name's Toad." The mushroom smiled. "Proud protector of Princess Peach."

"Princess who now?." You looked confused.

"Wait, you don't know Princess Peach?."

"As I said, I'm new to...whatever...this weird trip is..." You looked around at all the shrooms.

"Oh, have you eaten one of the green shrooms, yeah, those give you a weird experience, fun the first time, miserable the rest of the time, anyway, would you like to see the princess?." Toad asked.

"I guess so, seems now that I'm stuck here..." You got up and Toad smiled. 

"Good, let's get going, just follow me and we'll be there in no time!." He ran ahead down the pathway, you followed him, running as fast as you could behind him.

"Hey, wait up!." you shouted, you found a nearby apple on the ground and decided to stuff it in your pocket, just in case you get hungry.

Timeskip...

You and Toad traveled all the way up the pipes to the front of Princess Peach's castle, it looked stunning up close.

"Well...it looks like a castle alright." You nodded, then looked at Toad. "So, is the princess inside?." 

"Yep, she should be in the throne room, come on, I'll take you to her!." Toad smiled and walked inside the castle, you followed him inside, it was huge, with fancy decor on every wall, and several paintings on display.