2. Bites and Fights

You woke up early, the sun was just starting to rise over the mushroom kingdom, you slowly got out of your bed, put on your clothes, and walked down the halls, trying to see if anyone else was awake.

What hit you was the sweet smell of something so delicious you started levitating off the ground like an old cartoon, you slowly began floating down the hallway, freaking out some of the toads.

Meanwhile...

Peach had baked an entire buffet of sweets for breakfast, she was putting frosting on a pastry before setting it down on one of the pink trays.

"There, finished." She smiled before the doors opened and you floated into the room.

"Good morning Y/n!." Peach quickly fixed her hair, smiling. "Would you like some of the food I have prepared?."

"...Yes please, princess..." you looked at all the food, there were bagels, doughnuts, cronuts, and several other fancy treats for you to enjoy, and your mouth slowly began watering as your eyes darted around the table.

"Well please..." Peach smiled. "Help yourself-"

You began chowing down on some of the delicious-tasting pastries, putting several on a plate and sitting down a seat, Peach took her stuff and swiftly sat down next to you.

"Is it good?."

"It's the best thing I've ever tasted princess." You smiled as you bit into a muffin that tasted like the heavens itself.

Peach turned her head away, her cheeks turned slightly red.

"Oh my..." she giggled. "Well, I'm glad you are enjoying them..."

You both then heard several footsteps moving and both Mario and Luigi sprinted into the room, quickly shutting the door.

"Hey guys..." you waved at the plumber brothers. "You have to try some of this food-"

"Don't-a-say it so loud!." Luigi shouted before a loud banging noise came from the door.

"YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." You heard Yoshi scream from the other side of the door.

"Hold it, hold it!." Mario put his back against the door as the door began jolting as Yoshi was slamming his body into it, trying to get through.

"I'm-a-trying!." Luigi grunted.

"...What's the deal?." You looked confused. "It's only Yoshi-"

"That's-a-the problem!." Mario shouted at you.

"If he gets through this door, there will be no food left for the others!." Luigi also shouted.

"YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." Yoshi shouted again, launching his body at the door again.

"I didn't know we were having guests." You said as you bit into the muffin again.

"Oh right..." Peach's eyes widened. "I'm having two friends of mine over for some tea and a nice chat...you probably wouldn't like them..."

Yoshi, desperate to get into the room threw himself even harder at the door, he managed to knock the entire thing down, flatten the plumber brothers and sprint at the table.

"YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." Yoshi screamed with joy, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth as he dove at the table.

The green dino slid across the long table, eating everything on it, including the table cloth, the tea Peach poured went everywhere, getting it on you, Peach, Yoshi, and even Luigi, who just got out from under the door.

"My dress!." Peach stood up, her dress now stained from the tea.

"My pants!." you stood up as well, there was a wet spot from the tea...right where your sensitive areas are.