Chapter 1 || Defeat.

You're a sorcerer, fighting a curse, he smirked as one of his attacks landed on you, making you fall to the ground, you didn't give up yet, you jumped back up on your feet and hit him with a blow he was never expecting! You had hit him so hard it made him fly back! He quickly got up and tried to hit you but you dodged him, he wasn't expecting a sorcerer like you! You never gave up, and he kind of admired that, but if you thought he'd say that to your face, you're insane then!

You two definitely had equal strength. He tried to hit you but you blocked his attacks, and then you uppercutted him in the jaw, you were definitely one strong girl! He would never really expect such strength out of you, not that you looked petite or anything, it's just that you're a human.

He began using his blood manipulation techniques, that definitely threw you off guard! One of his attacks made a cut under your eye, deep enough to be a scar, but oh honey, that scar would look magnificent on you, you already look amazing, that'd just make you look even more amazing. You two were amazing at fighting! You hit a blow on him that made him fly back, but he quickly got up and said in a calm voice "you're strong, but not strong enough to beat me." That was something he was wrong about, blood dripping down both of your noses as if it was a faucet.

You two continued to fight as you uppercutted his jaw, sending him flying back. He had tried to previously attack you but you had blocked it, but he landed an attack on you and you got sent flying back, but again, you quickly got back up and fought him. "I don't hate you, but you need to stay out of my way. You insolent man!" You shouted at him.

"Me?! Insolent?! You're really damn annoying huh? You gotta be the most annoying woman I've ever met." He snapped back at you, his calm demeanor changing.

"Yes, you're insolent!!" You snapped back at him once again, and now both of you started going on a rant about each other, it was kind of cute in his eyes, but he would never tell you.