14.

There life was going smooth...everday both used to fight for silly matters and jk used to scold her a little then the next moment used to adore and love her. No complaints came from her university also she didn't do anything wrong in her home.

After a longggg longggg decade...

Jk - SHE DID WHAT?? (In phone)

Jimin - yes jungkook please come fast in school..Even taehyung is so angry but rm hyung stopped him going to her.

Jk - this girl will never let me live in peace...and how did hyung came to know all this.

Jimin - he was already here... We were gossiping in the lunch time... And suddenly all this happened... You come fast.

Jk - okay okay I'm coming.

Jk(pov) : wait y/n you will get to know me for real today...I will kill you if anything serious will happen.. No one can save you today. Really angry

Past**

In break time.
Y/n - lily let me taste your noodles.

Lily - hey no.. You have yours.

Y/n - but it's different...let me try ittttt.

Lily - okay only one bite.

Y/n - okay Mrs. Lily

Lily - chuckled here have it

Y/n - owwww it's so good lily

Lily - hey I said one bite... Now giveee
They were bickering and suddenly the spoon from Lily's hand fell down on a guys shirt...

Boy - heyy what the F*CK you did?

Lily - I'm so sorry brother... It was not intentional guilty

Boy - you m**t*er  fu**er how dare you bi**ch!!
Y/n - hey you are abusing us...she told you that it was an accident.

Boy - here come another little fu**er
And suddenly y/n punched him.

Boy - you b**ch
And he pushed her but y/n stood up and kicked his b*llzzz

Boy - YOU he took that hot noodles bowl and throwed it to her but y/n timely stepped back and noodles fell down.

Lily - shocked y/n are you okay?? Leave him let's goooo

Y/n - noo let me deal with him how dare he abuse uss.
She ran to him for punching him more but suddenly jimin came and hold her hand from back.

Jimin - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING???
Boy - si-r she wa...
Jimin - STOP I watched EVERYTHING
Y/n - S-ir
Jimin - STOPPPP..... THIS IS A SCHOOL CAMPUS NOT A FISH MARKET. YOU THREE COME TO PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW.

In office

Taehyung was already there in office with his rm hyung and suddenly Jimin entered dragging y/n...

Tae - What happened jimin?

Jimin explained everything to them.

Y/n was now scared for her life. She was mentally thinking...

Pov : F*ck why the hell oppa is here?? Shit now kook will also come to know everything I did...now first oppa will kill me then kook will roast my dead body.

Tae - WHAT?? YOU FOUGHT AGAIN??
He stood up from his chair and pulled her ears.
WHY DID YOU FOUGHT HAAA??
SHOULD I REMIND YOU ABOUT THAT DAY WHAT I DID TO YOU??