Preface

Hello lovelies!

Beginning of another new year on horizon and so are the ff's ❤️

This announcement is janhit main jaari : I am experimenting with this storyline, (it is show based as usual) but I randomly thought of this episode and started writing. So, even though I have written a couple chapters already, I couldn't tell you where it is going to go, so please be patient as we figure it out 🌼

Also, it is the first time I'm writing from single character pov and not in third person, so that's a little different for me but still fun.

As always, Happy Reading ✨

----------------------------------

"Zindagi Dhoop, Tum Ghana Saaya"

Preface

Although the cold marble floor provided relief to the body's heat - Thump. Thump. Thump - the heart ran relentlessly.

He found his eyes closing as the voices intensified. It was like some great weight had been put on top of them and he just couldn't keep his lids open. Heavy and sweaty; there was an incessant ringing in his ears. Slow numbness spreading throughout his limbs; his mouth gurgled with blood as he heard a scream.

It was a familiar voice.

His Ammi.

"Asad" she called out. The voice was so loud her throat must have hurt. It was followed by another, then other, and another.

The cellphone slipped out of Najma's hand as she wildly tried to punch numbers in the middle of tears. Zoya caught it and called the ambulance. And the police.

She stood pained on the spot, disintegrating into anguish, her fingers aching where she'd clutched the phone.

A gruesome scene unfolded as the white of the floor slowly got drenched with his blood taking him into unconsciousness.

"ASAD"