Chapter #40- The Mathers Family {The Final Chapter}

{Rihanna}

Life after marrying Marshall just got wonderful, He's such a good husband and father.. I'm glad that I have him in my life now.

Also my kids are growing well with Hailie and Whitney. In 2 months in August Hailie will go college so I try to be the best mother for her when she needs me.

Whitney is gonna enter 8th grade.

Alaina visits us in the summer and we plan a lot of fun things for her and her siblings.

Marshie and Ronnie have grown so quick and they both started rap like Marshall but they just rap some baby music to their baby sister.

Monica is just being a model baby.

Like they said,

"Cherish every moment with the people you love and care." Something like that.

Anyway I can't wait to see where my life will go now.

So I wish you all for you to cherish a moment because life is a like a crazy roller coaster ride.

So now my family is the Mathers Family and I can't wait till I see my sons follow their father's rap career and have an amazing life.

Again I wish you all a happy life.

{Later That Night}

As I'm drying my hair to get ready for bed, Marshall come up to me and puts his hands around my waist and kiss me on the cheek.

"Hey Baby what to do you wanna do since it's Friday night." Marshall said in a flirty sexual voice.

"Well I'm not really tired and I'm bored so what do you want to do."I said in a flirty voice.

"Well since Hailie and Whitney are at their friends' house for sleepovers and the little ones are asleep...do you wanna have fun." He said in a sexual voice as he's pulling up my tank top.

"Well I thought you never ask." I said in a flirty voice.

We later started kissing roughly and we're walking to the bed (while kissing) I turn off my lamp and the lighted room turned into a dark room.

"Oh Marshall you know me well." I said in a moan kinda loud.

"Who knows you well mommy."

As we stop our fun and I turn on my lamp on I see Marshie and Ronnie inside our bedroom.

"Uhh..nobody knows me well ...but aren't you both supposed to be in bed and how did you two enter." I said to them in a shocked/Shy voice.

"Well..we want to sleep with you mommy and daddy because our room is scary and we entered when you open the lights." They said giggling.

"Yes ... of course you two can sleep with mommy and daddy." I said in a relaxed voice.

"YAY." They both said as they climbed on top of our bed.

Few minutes later they slept pretty fast.

"Well that was a short fun." Marshall said in short smile.

"Don't worry baby we could continue next time when their really asleep." I said to him with a smile.

"Okay goodnight baby." Marshall said with an amazing smile as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Night baby." I said in a smile.

Later then we fell asleep.

Well guys that's it ..my final chapter...hopefully you all enjoy it and I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and support. Maybe I'll do another Eminem and Rihanna Fan-Fiction
After finishing my new Fan-Fiction of TMNT.

Thank you again, peace out :).