Recruiting Members

Not long ago a war happened with multiple clans trying to destroy a certain family. Currently the gremory family, Phoenix family, angels and fallen angel was in the middle of a battle and destroyed a family not knowing that two siblings had survived.

Timeskip

"We really need to find people to join our peerage" a male with magenta hair with highlights stated.

"Yeah but who should we get, a lot of these people are weak and perverts" the female responded to the male.

"Yeah you're right but let's wait and see maybe there will be someone who we will cross paths with" ghost stated while walking.

As the two arrived they would walk into their class walking past a female with long crimson red hair and a female with long purple hair.

"Hello Rias and Akeno it's nice to meet you 2 again" Hyoko said seriously.

"Same to you Hyoko, and nice to meet you too Ghost" the red hair Princess stated to the twins.

The male just nodded to both Rias and Akeno as they started talking.

"So I see you still don't have any members yet" Rias said with a smirk as she was trying to make them made.

"You do know we can defeat your peerage by ourselves right" ghost stated to the female.

"If you wanna beat us you'll have to control you magic first" the purple haired female stated adding her input to the situation.

The four continued talking as they went to their classes.

"So have you heard about the two transfers we're getting and they are second year" the red hair female stated to the twins.

"Maybe we can recruit them" ghost stated as he looked at Hyoko.

"Yeah maybe, let's make sure to give them the paper" hyoko stated as she and ghost summoned their familiar and went to wait for the new students.

Timeskip

Two students would be walking up to the school but was stopped by two people with blue hair giving them both a piece of paper.

"Well that was weird" they both said in unison and going to their class.

As the two walked to their class they felt the presence of the twins behind them as they looked to see magenta hair with highlights and walked into the class. As the two entered they would introduce themselves as the male being akagi and the female being akami.

They both took their seats gaining looks from their classmates.

Timeskip

Both Hyoko had managed to recruit 3 people with one of them taking four of their pawn pieces, her name was kurumi tokisaki, another person took up one of their rooks and their name was ban, the last person was another female who took up one of the bishop and her name was Merlin.

Two figures could be seen out at night both with black hair carrying some bags. The two heard talking and went to check it out, as they arrived at the place they saw a half naked female with a spear in her hand made of light as their was a dead body on the floor with a whole in his chest.

"What the hell" the female stated but soon had her mouth covered by the male.

The half naked women had looked and saw the two as she threw the spear at their chest going for a two in one while they tried running away.

"Dammit it seems like we're finna die, just why am i seeing this just wish I got to live" the three people on the floor thought to themselves as they all closed their eyes.

Just then three figures appeared above them. Two of the figures had magenta hair while one of the figure had long crimson red.

"Really rias, do you really have to go for him". Ghost stated to the female.

"I need him to help me" the female stated as she pulled out a pawn chess piece and place it in the brown haired male.

Ghost didn't say anything as him and hyoko put a knight chess piece into the two people below them. Rias ended up putting all of her pawn into issei as he took up all 8.

Ghost and Hyoko had picked up akagi and akami while rias took issei back to his home.

"He's just a damn pervert why would she want someone like him, all he wants is a girl to fuck and lose his virginity to" Ghost stated out loud but not loud enough to wake up the two new knights.

The female twin just nodded her head agreeing with him as they took the two back to their place. Once they arrived they had placed the two in the king size bed together and started to heal them.

"I'll call a meeting tomorrow after they wake up and we can explain everything to them, and yes rias will be there too" the pink haired female stated to her brother.

The two would finish healing akagi and akami as they went to the living and started to talk while watching some tv all night.

Timeskip

Both Akagi and Akami had woken up and saw Hyoko and Ghost standing at the edge of the bed looking at them.

"What the hell are y'all doing, wait how are we alive" the two shouted in unison.

"Calm down, we'll explain everything to you after school but until then just act like everything is normal" the twins stated in unison as they left.

Both akami and akagi had went to do their daily routine to get ready since they had to be at school in 30 minutes. Once they got ready they headed out the house and went straight to school.

"I don't know, I mean we could work together just for awhile but after that I'm done with you" rias stated looking at the twins.

With that being said the twins left with the room and went to their class while Rias continued to talk with Akeno.

Timeskip

Two groups could be seen in a room while the twins along with Rias and Akeno was at the desk looking at the group.

"Some of you already know this but we have some more information to add plus we want to welcome the new members of our peerage" both Rias and Ghost said in unison.

"First Ban, Kurumi, merlin, Akagi and Akami" you guys are now devil's and will be working under both me and my brother Ghost, if you decide you wanna leave/go rouge you will be killed" hyoko stated in a serious tone.

"Issei you are a new member of my peerage and like hyoko stated you will work under me plus you'll be killed if you go rouge or decide to kill me" the red hair busty female stated to the make.

Issei was really paying attention as he was just looking at all of the girls breast. Ghost and akagi had noticed this and walked up to the male.

"Oi look at my sister like that again and I'll kill you"the two said in unison as the glared at issei.

"You're just a pawn. I advise you control your pets Rias before they end up hurt" ghost stated to both Rias and issei.

With that being said everyone besides issei had managed to release their wings and continued their conversation explaining how they will be working together for a while and are not to cause any problems with each other peerage.