Set Free

A few days later the two groups would be in the club room as hyoko was talking to rias about how she will be challenging rizer to a rating game.

"Rias I can't be with him, I don't love him and i never will love him plus I like someone else" Hyoko stated as a slight blush appeared on her face.

"So are we really gonna be challenging riser, you said it himself he's basically immortal, so how are we supposed to beat him" akagi asked looking at the 3 leaders and akeno.

"That's the thing, I'll be fighting him and y'all will be fighting his other pieces. I'm not doubting y'all strength but it's just that this is between us so that's why I'm fighting him" ghost responded as he sat on rias desk looking at the peerage members.

As the group continued discussing their plans to stop riser an orange magic circle appeared as 16 people appeared in the room with only one person being a Male. Everyone had turned to look at them as ghost and Hyoko glared at the male.

"How are my two wife's doing" the male said while walking up to both rias and Hyoko placing his hand under their chin.

Ghost had grabbed his arm and started squeezing it and said "I advise you let them go".

With that being said the male pulled riser away and slammed him into the ground causing him to cough up a bit of blood.

Riser had got back up and dusting himself off as he started healing.

"Now ghost is that some way to treat your soon to be brother in law" riser asked looking at his fellow demon.

Riser noticed issei looking at the girls in his peerage with pure lust as he motioned one over to him and started kissing her passionately.

"If you want something like this you'll have to be stronger, someone like you will never have a harem" riser stated as he smirked.

"Oh I'll have a harem, I'll be the harem king and I'll have all the cute girls by my side" issei stated loud enough to make all the girls cringe.

Hyoko would be looking a a blonde hair female as she suddenly felt disgusted and said "you added your own sister into your sick harem especially since She's younger than you".

"Don't act so surprised, I mean you and ghost are siblings and y'all are both in the same peerage" riser stated causing the 2 to get irritated.

"Just know we'll win this rating game and I'll be free of you" hyoko stated with venom in her tone.

Just then another portal had opened up to reveal a female in a made outfit. The female had opened her eyes and looked at riser and his peerage.

"Riser, please don't cause problems and leave, anything else can be discussed at the rating game" the white haired busty female stated to the male.

"Fine but, we'll discuss what I want after I win the rating game" riser stated as he and his peerage left.

"Thank you Grayfia, I couldn't stare at him for much longer without trying to kill him" ghost said to the female now named grayfia.

"You're welcome ghost, but you and your peerage should start training you have a week until your rating game and you both will have to master your powers if you want to win" grayfia responded to the male.

"You're right, well bye well make sure to win" hyoko said adding her input to the conversation.

With that said the group had left the room just leaving rias and her peerage along with grayfia.

Timeskip

Two groups could be seen in an area as what seemed like a barrier surrounded them while teleporting certain members of each peerage to a location.