The Water Flowers Of Cerulean City!

After Mt Moon we headed towards Cerulean city after we received the mega items and HMs fly and cut from Professor Oak. As we were walking into the city we saw a sign that said. 'Gary was here' with a note attached to it.

Gary:Auro, Ash I know you losers would be here by now all I wanted to tell you is that with my new pokémon I will most definitely beat you in our next battle. After you get your gym badge meet me at Nugget Bridge.

Ash:That Gary always one step ahead I swear when I get my hands on him he'll be sorry.

Auro:Ash calm down we already know Gary is a jackass we'll just beat him in our next battle simple.

Pikachu (Auro's):Pika pika pi pikachu (yeah and when we see him I'll teach that Wartortle a thing or two)

Pikachu (Ash's):Pika pikachu pika (Don't forget about me I still need my revenge.)

Ash:What are they saying Auro.

Auro:Why are you asking me?

Ash:You can talk to Pokémon!

Auro:Oh yeah. Well marching on.

Brock:Wait you can speak to pokémon.

Auro:Long story lets just get to Cerulean.

We continued on our path to me and Ash's next gym badge. Until Misty froze and faced us.

Misty:Wait Cerulean like Cerulean city.

Auro:Yeah and what about it Misty.

Misty:Why would you be going there.

Auro:Misty are you alright we need our gym badges.

Misty:No Cerulean city have really scary ghost pokémon.

We ignored her and carried on our way to Cerulean city so me and Ash could continue our journey to the top.

Misty:I never wanted to end up back there.

Auro:So this is Cerulean city, eh Brock?

Brock:Pretty nice place isn't it.

All three of us go onto a park bench so we could relax while we talked about the city until I noticed something.

Auro:Guys where's Misty she isn't following us anymore.

Pikachu:Pika pika pikachu (now that I think about it where is Misty).

Ash:She really didn't want to come here did she.

Brock:We'll never understand girls.

Auro:True that Brock. True that.

Just as we were about to head to the gym I caught eye of leaf walking out of the gym with the badge.

Auro:Hi leaf by any chance us that the Cascade badge.