Chapter 1

The royal Astroverse family, the rulers of the whole planet, is throwing a party. The one and only daughter of Tarsicius Astroverse and Karmela Astroverse, Xenia Astroverse is turning 20.

Royal relatives and celebrities from all over the world are gathering in the palace. They are going to enjoy varieties of activities each day and going to celebrate the birthday of Xenia in the most royal way possible.

Prince Ekin Astroverse, the eldest son of Astroverse family, has taken full responsibility of this event. It's his dearest sister's birthday, for whom he can give away his entire existence.
...
..
.
The king, queen and their sons Ekin and Kavin Astroverse are roaming all over the central hallroom greeting and chatting with the guests. Relatives, actors, singers, players, public figures and other celebrities are entering the hallroom.

Snacks and drinks are being delivered. A light music is being played in the background. Everybody is starting to get comfortable and cozy.

But one question....

"Where Is She??"

"Where Is The Princess We Came For??"

Everybody is eagerly waiting to witness the overwhelming beauty of Princess Xenia. She has the beauty to make anybody fall for her on the first site.

BUT WHERE IS SHE? WHY IS SHE NOT COMING YET??

That's when "The Octagon" comes into the story.

_____________________________

Authors note : Imma bad writer, feel free to forgive me :''))