A New Dawn

The mansion, once a symbol of fear and power, was now echoing with the innocent laughter of a child. The mafia boss, known for his ruthlessness, was seen holding a little girl, his eyes filled with an emotion no one had seen before.

The night was still young when a soft cry broke the silence. The boss, who was usually deep in sleep at this hour, woke up instantly. He picked up the baby, cradling her gently, his hardened, scarred hands looking so out of place against her soft skin.

As the first rays of dawn filtered through the windows, a knock sounded at the door. It was Marco, Luke's right-hand man. His confident stride faltered, his eyes widening at the sight before him.

"What's going on?" he stuttered, pointing at the child. "Is that...?"

The boss nodded, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Meet my daughter *Hartley Voss*," he said, his voice filled with a warmth Marco had never heard before.

"But why?" Marco asked, still in disbelief.

The boss shrugged, shifting the baby to his other arm. "I wanted something... more. Something pure and innocent in this world of ours."

Marco burst into laughter. "You, a mafia boss, playing daddy. This is going to be interesting."

The boss grinned at Marco. "Get used to it, Marco. This is my new life."