3

I was walking to my locker and to meet the guys for lunch when I got pushed into the wall.
I looked up and seen it was that tanned dude from this morning.
"What the fuck dude?! Watch where you're going" I was mad
"Well stay away from what's mine, got that? Because if you don't then I can make it perfectly clear for you" he snarled.
"Ugh whatvever bro, I haven't even looked at Naomi". this dude was a total douchebag.
"Stop lying through your teeth Nate... I seen you 'bump into her' this morning"
"First of all how do you know my name and secondly how childish are you to think that I bumped into her on purpose, if I wanted to hit on her then I'd do something better than bump into her" I rolled my eyes
"Don't roll your eyes at me"
"Why what are you going to do?"
All of a sudden Cameron swung his arm back and hit me square in the nose, making it bleed and attracting a crowd. That wasn't going to stop me from fighting back though. who does his dick think he is.
I punched his jaw and uppercutted him. He fell to the floor so I took his to my advantage. I jumped on top of him and started pushing him endlessly.
With blood all over my knuckles, I got dragged off by Gilinsky.
"Come on bro before the principal finds you" he rushed me over to Sammy and Johnson before we got to the carpark.
"Right Sammy you drive Nate's car to my house and meet me and Johnson there, then we'll get Nate cleaned up.
Sammy hopped into my Black and blue Jeep Wrangler before speeding off to Gilinsky's house.
"So what was the fight over?" Sammy broke the silence.
"Cameron being a dick and wayyy too over protective over a girl who is t even his". I sigh
"Yea you can't even breathe the same air and Naomi otherwise he will go ballistic."
"Oh really? Wouldn't of guessed" we both laughed.
We arrived at Gilinsky's to see that him and Johnson were already here.
"Nate the bathroom with the first aid kit in is just down the hall and your first left."
"Okay thanks dude"

After I got cleaned up, I walked back into the living room to see and smell weed.
"You smoke bro?" Johnson asked me.
"Hell yea I do!" We all laugh.
I got passed the joint and took a drag.
This was what I needed.